Chapter 10

"Hello, I am Hoseok. "The smiling man says.

"Hoseok! There you are! We need your help." Jackson says directly.

"Unbelievable! You just visit me if you want something."Hoseok states and tries to sound mad but he keeps smiling brightly.

Then Hoseok walks into another room without saying anything  and we go after him. Since I am the last I close the door.

The room doesn't look as gloomy as the rest of the house. It looks like a normal living room.

We sit down at a table.

"Do you have a hell map Hoseok ?"Jackson, who sits at the opposite side of me, asks Hoseok directly.

Hoseok frowns "Why do you need a hell map Jackson ?"

Jackson hesitates but then answers "We need to find something."

"What do you need to find in hell !?! And how do you even want to go there ? Its not like going to the nearest grocery store!" Hoseok says.

"Well I thought you could help us to go there. "Jackson admits.

"I could have expected that. "Hoseok mumbles annoyed.

"And we need to find a book that could kill us all..." Jackson continues.

Out of the blue the door swings open and a young good looking man stands at the door frame looking at Namjoon with a smile on his face.

I look to Namjoon and see that he is also smiling at the man,"Jungkook" he calls out.

Jungkook walks towards us, Namjoon stands up and they hug.

Then Jungkook sits beside me.

He gives me a smile,"I am Jungkook.  nice to meet you." he says and we shake hands.

"I am Caroline"

"Jungkook is a good friend of mine" Namjoon explains to me and I nod.

"And he interrupted our conversation" Hoseok says annoyed."Jungkook didn't you say that you're going home."

"Oh I wanted to go but then I saw you guys coming inside and I wanted to surprise you."Jungkook states.

"Well you did and now you can go Jungkook. We have something important to discuss."

"Why are you so annoyed? Are you on  your period, Hoseok!?" Jungkook asks with a serious look on his face.

Hoseok gives Jungkook a deaths stare and Jungkook keeps his straight face.

"I think Jungkook can stay. Maybe we need him. I think we can't have enough demon hunters to come with us to hell." Jackson states and  interrupts Hoseok and Jungkooks staring contest.

"Hell !!!"Junkook almost shouts in shook.

Hoseok glares at Jackson and I can see that he is ready to fight.

"Can you just bring us your hell map now ." I say trying not to sound annoyed.

"Yeah I think we should stop discussing now and do that for what we came for."Namjoon agrees.

"Wtf. A hell map?!" Jungkook asks confused.

"Which book can kill us?" Hoseok asks, ignoring Jungkooks comment.

-----

After some minutes of explaining, Hoseok and Jungkook finally understand what is going on and Hoseok goes out to search for a hell map.

After Hoseok founds it he places the map at the table and we all look at it.

It doesn't look like a normal map. The edges of the map are covered in something red. I guess it's dry blood.

Jackson gives me a knife for the second time that day and I cut my palm open. Again.

Jungkook looks a little bit shook when my blood was dripping on the map.

Suddenly my blood slowly moves from one place to another.

After some minutes of complete quietness the blood finally stops and Namjoon breaks the silence.

"And now?" he asks.

We all look at each other but no one knows what to do next.

"Well, I guess we have to go to hell now and find this place." I say. " But does anyone know the hell and know how we can get there ?"

"I know how we can get there. I was there once before " Hoseok admits and we all look at him confusedly.

"Don't ask me it's a long story." Hoseok states.

"And how do we get there ?" Namjoon asks. 

"I know how to make a portal to get there " 

A/N:Hey friends🖖🏻.I hope you liked this chapter:)
Thank you for all the people that read my book.I really appreciate.❤

Don't forget to vote or comment :)

Have a nice day/night