Chapter 11

"You know how to get there ?" Jackson asks.

"Yes, I learned how to teleport  from a friend a few years  ago."Hoseok states and my jaw drops.

Is he serious ?! Teleporting?

"You learned how to teleport ?" I ask in shook and unbelief.

"Hoseok has some special talents but I didn't know that he can teleport." Jackson admits.

"What kind of special talents?" Namjoon asks confused.

"That's not important know. If someone really wants to kill us all then we should hurry." Hoseok stands up and walks to a commode.

When he opens the commode,  I can see many weapons in it.

"What are you doing ?" Jackson requests.

"We need weapons. We have to be prepared." Jackson takes out some weapons and distributes it to us. 

He gives me two knifes and on both are engraved with a name. Katherine.

I would really like to know who that Katherine is or who she was. 

She is probably  dead because demon hunters don't change their weapons very often.

At home I have a knife by myself and it belonged to my mother.

She gave it to me on my 13 birthday, that's usually the time were all young demon hunters hunt demons for the first time.

I went hunting with my dad that day but I didn't really do anything. My dad did kill the demon and I just stood behind him and watched . Later my dad taught me how to fight and every year I got better and better. I would say I am quit average at hunting. I am not the best but I am also not bad.

It's mostly the dad that teaches the children but now my dad isn't there anymore and it will be my task to teach my brother. I want him to be strong so that he can protect himself. Maybe I will even start training him in 3 or 4 years.

Namjoon lays a hand on my shoulder and pulls me out of my thoughts.

Jackson, Jungkook, Hoseok and Namjoon are already standing together in a circle.

I stand up beside them too. 

"Now take each others hands and we can start " Hoseok tells us.

"Wait a sec.  What is with my little brother I can't just go to hell without telling him." I say.

"I will look after him while you're gone." Jackson offers.

"Won't you come with us?" I wonder.

"I have to warn other members that someone wants to kill us and that we should be a little bit more careful." Jackson states and steps back from the circle.

The rest of us nods in agreement. 

Namjoon takes my hand in his and look up at him. Namjoon also looks at me and gives me a encouraging smile and I start smiling too. He is kinda cute.

I hold Jungkooks hand, Jungkook holds Hoseok hand and Hoseok holds Namjoons hand.

"Good luck guy. Come back alive ! " Jackson tells us and walks out of the room.

"Ok. Now make sure to hold each others hands tightly and don't let go till I say it ! Close your eyes. " Hoseok commands us and closes his eyes and so do we.

Hoseok speaks some gibberish. Well, at least for me it sounds like gibberish.

I feel a cold breeze and then I fall asleep.

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter:) It's really late where I life but I really wanted to post this chapter today.

I will post the next chapter thursday or friday ;).
In this  could be some spelling mistakes but I will correct read it tomorrow because I am really tired. So good night!

Have a nice day/night sweeties ❤❤❤