Chapter 13

To our luck the hospital entrance wasn't closed and we quickly entered it.

The walls and the floor of the hospital are full off blood. 

Blood that looks like its some months old and also blood that could be from today ,some even drips down from the wall.

Jungkook is about to touch the fresh blood when Hoseok slaps his hand away.

"Are you stupid ! Don't touch that!" Hoseok says disgusted off the blood.

We hear loud roaring again.

Namjoon, who still holds my hand tightly, drags me after him to the stairs and Hoseok and Jungkook close after us.

We run up the stairs and try to open several doors but none does open.

Then we hear the something crash on the first floor and Namjoon starts to throw himself against the door.

"Hurry up Namjoon! I don't want to be a meal for a demon." Hoseok says with fear in his voice.

"I try..." Namjoon throws himself against the door again, " my best , Hoseok" he breathes out.

After Namjoon ended his sentence I look to the stairs and see the ugly demon from before.

"Oh no "I sigh. "Namjoon ..."

Now Jungkook starts throwing himself against the door too.

The demon looks straight in my eyes and I slowly take my knife in my hands.

The eyes of the demon are just grey. I never saw such eyes.

It comes closer by every second.

I try to breath slowly, lift the knife and throw the knife directly at the left eye of the demon and it starts to scream in pain.

Even if the demon is in pain it keeps coming nearer and see his other friends coming up the stairs.

Then the door finally breaks open and Namjoon grabs my waist and pulls me inside the room.

As soon as we are all in the room we move a cabinet in front of the door and we all lean against it.

"Does someone know what we are going to do now. I mean we are trapped."Jungkook asks out of breath.

"Well, this demon can't see anything. We should just stay quit and maybe it will go away."Hoseok states and we all look at him in disbelieve.

"Are you serious! From where do you know that ?" Namjoon asks.

"Did you see the eyes of these demons? They are grey and demons with grey eyes are normally blind."

"Are you sure ?" Jungkook asks and Hoseok nods.

"And you couldn't say that before?"I groan.

"The demon was so unexpectedly so I totally forgot to look in there eyes" Hoseok admits.

"Ok then shut up everyone!" Namjoon says in a low voice.

We still hear some roaring but after some seconds the demons seem to forget us and we hear them walk away.

When I was sure that there was no danger anymore I sit down and close my eyes.

Also Namjoon,Hoseok and Jungkook sit down.

Namjoon suggests that we should rest a little bit before we start searching the book and I lean on Namjoons shoulder once again and sleep.

-------------

I open my eyes and  look at the white ceiling. I slowly stand up from my comfy bed.

While I stretch my dog comes to me happily and I start stroking him.

"Caroline! Breakfast is ready" My mum yells out of the kitchen.

---

I walk home with my brother Liam. We were at the playground and it got late so we had to go home. 

When we turn around the corner I can see fire.

And its my house that is on fire! I start running pulling Liam after me.

The first thing I notice when we reach our house is something on the ground of the front yard. 

I get closer to it and start to tear up. 

My dog is lying there. Not moving. Covered in blood.

"Caroline..."Liam starts.

I can't stop sobbing and after some seconds I turn around to Liam.

I kneel down and take Liams face in my head.

"Everything is fine. Everything is fine" I repeat to calm him down and also to calm myself down.

Then I hear some voices and I quickly stand up and hide behind a bush with Liam. 

"Did you find the daughter or the son ?" someone asks.

"No not yet, but don't worry they will come home. I mean where else should they go." another voice says.

"I hope so. We definitely have to find the daughter. She will bring us to the book."

"Caroline !" Someone says loudly and I frighten.

"Caroline!!"

A/N: Hey :) I hope you're all doing fine.

I just want to say that the concept photos of the new album are beautiful.😅❤What is your favourite Version?

I can't choose between Y and O, they are both just so beautiful.