Chapter 2

I hold my little brothers hand. His hand is freezing and so is mine.

We climb up a snow covered staircase. Once at the top I open the door of the school building. I follow the direction signs to the secretatiat and pull my brother after me.

"What are your names ?"

"I ...Iam Caroline and that's my little brother Liam "I say tense and I debate if it was the right choice to come here.

"Well I guess you are here to register at this school. Where are your parents they need to sign."

I look at the secretary with an expressionlesss face."Its just me and my brother, we are orphans. I hoped that we can handle it without a legal guardian."

The secratary looks at us with a thoughtful look and grabs her phone to call someone.

After a short time me and Liam sit on a couch and get a tea poured from a asian looking man that looks like he is around 30. When he is done he sits down and looks at us. To escape his sight I look around in the room. The room is filled with book shelves and in them there are old looking books.

Finally I look at the man again and he begins to speak.

"Hello Iam Mr.Kim and I am the director of this school.
Lets get straight to the point, where are your parents?"

I take a sip of my tea and after that I answer his question."Some people may think they are in heaven but for me they are just dead."

Its quiet for some seconds and then he says,"Iam sorry"

"Its okay , let the past be the past. But can we go to this school now or not ?If not then I want to go with my brother."

"Since we demon hunters hold together you both can stay here . But if one of you make trouble you're out of here faster than you think. You understand me ?!"

He looks at me with a look that I can not interprent correctly but it makes my blood freeze in my veins.

Immediatdly,Liam and I say "We understand"

Then Mr. Kim gets up and leaves the room without saying anything else.

I finish my tea and place the cup on a shelf board. Silently Liam does the same . He was always a little quiet but since we are alone he does speak realy rarely.

A/N:If you wonder when Namjoon will appear, you don't have to wait long because he will be in the next chapter 😀. I eventually will update another chapter today :)

I hope you all have a nice day 🖖🏻❤