Chapter 5

Previously:

His lips near mine but before they meet I turn my face to the left so that he pecks my cheek which is disgusting.

Out of the blue he gets thrown to the ground.

----------------

"What the hell are you doing ?"Namjoon shouts angrily.

Some students walk past us but they act like they don't see or hear us.

"I...I am sorry"the stranger says with fear in his voice. " I didn't know that she belongs to you "

Namjoon can't hold back his anger and steps up to him.

If it gets to a fight I get even more attention at this school so I grab Namjoons arm and get in front of him so I can look at his eyes.

"Namjoon it's okay,let him go"I plead.

At first he didn't look at me but then he slowly looks down at me.

"Are you ok ?"He asks worried and he seems to calm down a little bit.

"Everything is fine. Before he could do anything you came."I state.

He nods but then he looks at the stranger again and wants to push me aside.

"Hey!What are you doing I said it's ok."I say.

"He needs a punishment anyways.He touched you!"Namjoon says huffed.

"Namjoon serouisly it's ....." I couldn't end my sentence because a scream interrupted me.

We all three look in the direction where the scream came from but it seems like it came from another floor.

The stranger takes his chance, crawls backwards and then gets up to run in the opposite direction away.

However Namjoon and I run right to where the scream came from.

-------------

When we arrive at the crime scene , we catch sight of a girl kneeling sideways on the stairs. She is crying. I also kneel down and ask her whats wrong,but then I see it myself.

The entrance hall floor is covered with a 1"inch layer of blood.

And in the middle of the hall lays a body.Which I guess is a dead body since the floor is covered in blood.

I hug the girl tightly and look up to Namjoon who looks just straight at the scene.

Then I get up and step onto the floor . Namjoon wanted to hold me back but I was too fast.Blood doesn't bother me ... or dead people.

When I reach the dead body I can notice a little letter that just lays on the dead body.I pick it up and read it.

"I want the girl. If not, this won't be my only victim."