Chapter 6

Namjoon comes up to me and lays one hand on my shoulder. With his other hand he takes the letter out of my grip. Then he also reads the letter. 

"What does that mean? Which girl and who is he/she who wrote that letter?" He says with confusion in his voice.

I say nothing and just stare at the dead person. After some seconds of silence Namjoon tries to find something that can identify this person, like a pass or a cellphone. 

While he searches I hear someone coming down the stairs and I turn around. It's Mr.Kim and he  definitely doesn't look happy. He looks successively to the dead person, to Namjoon and me ,to the crying girl and then again to the dead person.

"What the hell is going on here ? "Mr.Kim mumbles but more to himself than to us.

He goes past the crying girl, straight to me and Namjoon. He also doesn't care about the blood on the floor.

"What did happen? Tell me everything!" he says demanding.

"We don't know. We heard someone screaming and came here. We know as much as you."Namjoon explains to his father.

"I guess I have to call Jackson"Mr. Kim announces.

---------

After a half hour I sit in the room where Mr.Kim and I met at my first day here.

We brought  the shooked girl to her room but before that we asked her if she saw someone or something but she denied. Mr.Kim is calling Jackson right now.

Namjoon comes in with a wet towel. Mine and Namjoons shoes are full with blood and also our feet are a little bit blood covered.

I take off my shoes and Namjoon immediately takes my feet and puts it on his lap to clean the blood off.

"I clean them by myself"I say about to pull my feet away but he holds them.

"No its fine I clean them" he says stubborn.

After some minutes he takes my feet off his lap and looks at me. I also look at his eyes.

"You should pick up your brother, school ends in 10 min. Maybe you should also take a nap , I think that Jackson is going visit us today and I think he won't let us sleep till he knows everything about the crime."he says and pushes a strand of my hair behind my ear which makes my heart beat a little faster.

My mom talked about Jackson once. She told me that he is the leader of the demon hunter circle and that he is strong. It hurts to think of my mom and tears want to come through but I don't let them. 

I stand up, say goodbye to Namjoon and go pick up Liam ready to take a nap.

--------------

Someone is knocking at our door. I groan not willing to get up. 

"Coraline! Jackson is here, it's time to get up " I hear Namjoon say loudly.

His voice makes me jump off the bed.

A/N: Hey guys :)
This chapter was more like a filler chapter, it didn't really happen anything. But in the next chapter some questions will be answered so stay tuned 😉.

Hope you all have a nice day ❤