Chapter 7

When we enter a unknown room I see a fair haired guy sitting on a couch together with Mr.Kim.

"Sit down"Mr.Kim says to me and Namjoon.

"That is Jackson I guess you have already heard of him"Mr. Kim points at Jackson and he bows down a bit. 

"Yeah I know who he is " I say  and give him a short smile.

"Anyways let's get to the important stuff" Jackson says in serious tone. "We found out who the dead person was and it was a demon hunter who was lost for some weeks. Someone slit his throat and he lost a lot of blood but the blood on the floor was too much to be  just his so I suppose that there are more victims." He makes a short break so that we can digest it. 

"Do you have any idea who could have done it ?" Jackson asked me  calmly.

I don't know what to say. What will they do if I tell them the truth. They will kick me out or they will use me for their sake.

Namjoon moves closer to me and lays  protectively one arm around my shoulder "Why should she know anything ! She was with me the time when it happened!"

"Namjoon you also saw the letter. She is the only girl that came here in the last time and I have to assume that the person that killed the demon hunter wants Caroline." His father says to him.

I sigh because I know that I have to tell them. I can't help it anymore, there no excuse for it.

"It's true, he wants me." I say quitly but everyone could hear it.

"Why?" Namjoon asks. "Who is he?What does he want from you ?"

I stay silent for a while because I don't know how to start. Mr. Kim,Jackson and Namjoon let me the time and don't say anything.

"He wants to kill all demon hunters. There is a book with a spell that can kill us. He scearches it and he needs me to find it."I explain.

Everyone is a little shook from this, its seems like they have never heard of that book.

"Who is he ?" Jackson asks.

"I don't know. I just know that he wants to kill us." I don't look in their faces and Namjoon puts his arm away from my shoulder but he doesn't move away.

"And you know where the book is?" Mr. Kim requests.

"No... but I think I can find it out."

"How?"Namjoon finaly says something again.

"My familiy is kinda special, the youngest female of my family always carries special blood. The blood can find the book and well Iam the youngest so ..."

"What do you mean your blood can find the book !?" Namjoon asks worriedly.

I can't believe that I told them so much. I need to go away or he will find me.

"I already said too much. If you don't want problems anymore, me and my brother should go again. Thank you for letting us sleep here."I stand up and want to go but Namjoon grabs my arm and stops me.

"It's about all demon hunters so it's not only your problem."Jackson states."You don't have to go through this alone."

Mr. Kim and Namjoon nod in agreement and Namjoon pulls me next to him again.

"Thank you" I mumble and Namjoon puts his hand in mine.

"We have to find the book before it gets into the false hands Caroline."Mr. Kim says to me.

"We need a map"

A/N: Hey guys :)
Actually Iam not really proud of this chapter. There are a lot of dialogs and its kinda boring but I don't know how to tell all of this in a more exciting way :/
Anyway I tried my best ♡