Day 2: A Golden Meeting

Randy's POV

Today We're Going Back To Pik-Planet,(Yes, Ren Named Our Planet That) And We Are Going To A Place Called The Forest of Hope. Ren Told Me I Was Born In The Old Stump. I'm Very Excited For The New Day, And I Hope I Get To Interact With The Two Other Pikmin Species. Right When I Left, I Saw It. The Yellow Pikmins' Mother. But It Was A Little Far. I Saw Where A Wall Used To Stand, And As I Went Forward, I Saw A Creature. It Had A Red Back, With White Spots, And A Tannish Face. It Was Kind Of Small. "Randy, Stand Back!" Ren Yelled At Me. I Jumped Back Into Another Creature, That Looked Pretty Much The Same. They Both Jumped At Me With Their Mouths Open, And I Quickly Ducked, And They Crashed Into Each Other! That Was The Funniest Thing I've Seen Today! While They Were Stunned, Everyone Jumped Towards The Spotted Beasts, And Quickly Killed Them. "Randy! Be More Careful! If You Weren't So Quick, You Would've Been The Spoat's Lunch!" Ren Yelled At Me(Yes, Ren Named Them Spoat). "Sorry, I'll Be More Cautious, I Didn't Know What It Was Though!" I Complained. He Sighed. "Well, Just Go Find Food For Mother, Everyone Else, Take The Spoats To Mother." He Ordered. I Went On My Way Towards The Yellow Pikmin, But I Get Stopped By Reed, Rory, And Rod. "Where Are You Heading Off To?" They Questioned Me. "Well, I Was Heading Off To See The Yellow Pikmin." They Gasp, And Yell, "Don't Do That, They'll Kill You With Their Bomb Rocks!" "But, I Don't Think I Should Be Scared Of Them. Anyways, I Can Just Run Out Of There If I Get Attacked." They Sigh, Knowing That I Won't Change My Mind, And Let Me Pass Through.

Yeep's POV

"FOR THE LAST TIME YEEP, WE ARE NOT GOING TO SEE THOSE RED PLANIMALS!" My Leader Yelled At Me. "I Know Yolee, But They Don't Seem THAT Scary!" I Retorted. Seriously, Some Yellow Planimals Are Just Too Stuck Up! Especially Yolee, And He Isn't That Creative Either! Planimals Is Really Uncreative, And Just Uncatchy. Our Group Of Planimals Live In Fear Of The Red And Blue Planimals. The Red Planimals Can Somehow Survive In Fire, Which Is Interesting To Me, While The Blue Ones Can Swim, And Survive Underwater. Yolee Thinks That Because Of This, They Might Try To Attack Us, But I Keep Telling Him That Nothing Would Mess With Bomb Rocks. He Won't Believe Me Sadly. Suddenly, I Heard Some Grass Shake. An Intruder? A Beaspot? "I Hear Something..." I Told Yolee. He Sighed. "Just Check It Out, And If It's Danger, Come Back IMMEDIATELY! Don't Act Childish, And Try To Play With It, Like You Always Do." He Explained. I Was Offended. I Like To Play With Other Creatures Because It's Interesting, And More Fun Than Playing With Other Yellow Planimals. They're Always Throwing Each Other As High As Possible For Fun, While Running Away From A Beaspot Always Fills Me With Adrenaline, And Excitement. I Start Walking Into The Grass, And... WOAH! A RED PLANIMAL!

Randy's POV

Me And The Yellow Pikmin Just Stared At Each Other For A Few Moments, Then We Both Started Pointing At Each Other, Stuttering. I Think He Was Frightened, While I Didn't Know What To Say. Then, He Broke The Silence. "You're A Red Planimal! I've Always Wanted To See One Up Close!" He Exclaimed. What? A Planimal? "Actually, I Don't Know What A Planimal Is, But I Am A Pikmin!" I Explained. He Stared At Me, And I Think I Saw His Eyes Form Actual Stars. What Is Even Going On? "Pikmin?" He Asks. "Um, Yeah, That's What Red Pikmin Call Our Species." He Then Started Screaming, "PIKMIN! PIKMIN! PIKMIN! THAT'S AN AMAZING NAME! THE PERFECT NAME!" This Guy Had Some Problems. Then He Smiled At Me. "That Name Is So Much Better Than Planimal! Man, My Leader Is Going To Suffer The Wrath Of Your Naming Skills! My Name's Yeep By The Way!" He Exclaimed. He Is Really Childish. "Um... I'm Randy, Nice To Meet You!" "Nice To Meet You Too! Wait, Can You Come With Me?" He Asks. "Um, Why?" "I Want To Prove To My Group That Red Pikmin Aren't Scary!" He Exclaims. Oh My Mother, I Should Try To Prove The Same To Ren! "Ok, But Only If You Promise One Thing." I Tell Him. "Ok, What Is It?" "I Want You To Prove To My Group That Yellow Pikmin Aren't Scary Either!" I Say. "Sure!" He Exclaims, And He Grabs My Arm, And Drags Me To His Mother.