Day 5: The Massacre

Randy's POV

We Need To Increase In Numbers Today! Especially Because Of How Many Blue Pikmin There Were, Because I Think There Were Only 15 Blue Pikmin! Today, We're Going To Land In The Distant Spring, Which Is The Perfect Place To Repopulate, Mostly Because Of The Strong Enemies, Whose Nutrients Will Feed Mother, And Help Us Increase. We Landed, And Then I Saw A Horrifying Sight. The Distant Spring, Was Made Mostly Of Water, Meaning Most Of Us Pikmin Are Really Going To Struggle Here! "Ok Then, Our Plans For Today Are Set." Ren Started. "The Red And Yellow Pikmin Will Stick Together, And Follow Me And Ren, While The Blue Pikmin Will Find Nutrients In The Water!" Yolee Exclaimed, And We All Got Into Our Groups. I'm Glad No One Died Yesterday, But I Have A Bad Feeling About Today... Maybe Because Today Seems Good, But The Power Of Jinxing Will Make Today Horrible. Then, I Saw A Horrible Sight. A Hideous Black Spoat, With Red Spots, And Horrifying Puckered Lips. With One Big Bite, He Could Eat Everyone Here! "SCATTER!!" Ren And Yolee Scream, And We All Scatter, Me And Yeep Sticking Together, While We Waited In Tall Grass. "That Monstrous Beaspot Is Terrifying! And It's Ugly, Puckered Lips Sent Chills Down My Stem! Do You Think It Ate Everyone?!" Yeep Exclaimed, And I Honestly Don't Know. All I Know, Was That It Was A Second King Of Spoats. The Prince Of Spoats. "I'm Not S-Sure If He Ate Everyone, But I Th-Think It Might Be Useful T-To Bring To Mother, And We'll Cr-Create A Lot Of New Pikmin!" I Exclaim, But I Knew That We Wouldn't Be Able To Kill It Alone. We Both Run Back To Mother, Hoping That The Blue Pikmin Had A Better Time, And Sure Enough, All Of The Blue Pikmin Were There, And The Amount Of Them Probably Doubled! "Randy, Yeep, Where Are The Others? Are They Bringing Back The Remains Of Powerful Beasts?" Bul Immediately Asked When He Saw Us Running Towards Mother. "No.. We Got Attacked By A Monstrous Beast, With A Black Body, Red Spots, And Ugly, Puckered Lips.. We're Not Sure If Everyone Else Is Alive Or Not...." Yeep Explained. "We Need Help To Take It Down, And We Just Have To Hope That They're All Alive." I Said. Bul Nodded, And We All Started Going Towards The Prince Of Spoats. But Then, I Realized Too Late, That Sun Was Setting. We Were Too Late. Bul Realized Too, And Ordered Us All To Go Back To Mother. We All Went Inside, And I Went To The Red Door. Sigh.. Everyone.. Is Gone. They're Either Lost, Or Dead. Me And Yeep Are The Only Red And Yellow Pikmin Here Today. I Open The Door, And... Wait... Most Of The Doors Are Still Here? Only A Few Disappeared.. So... Does That Mean That Most Of The Red Pikmin Survived?! I... I Hope That's True. I Don't Feel Like Eating Today.. I Guess I'll Right Down My Log For Today..

Randy's Log Day 5

Today Was The Worst Day Ever. Everyone, Except The Blue Pikmin, Me, And Yeep Were Lost. But It's Possible That Most Of Them Survived, So Tomorrow, We Will Search For Them. I Didn't See The King Of Spoats Today.. I Have A Bad Feeling About That.. Hopefully It Doesn't Find Us, Or That Would Be Very Bad.

-Randy

Sorry If This Day Was Short, But The Next Day Will Be WAY Longer! Thanks For Reading, And See Ya!