Day 3: The King Awakens

Yeep's POV

Today, Ren And Yolee Decided To Go To A Beaspot Nesting Area. Well, Ren Did. Yolee Kept Saying We Should Probably Go To The Forest Navel, And Recruit The Blue Pikmin First, But Ren Said That We Weren't Going To Risk Anything Against The Blues. Honestly, Ever Since I Brought Randy To Our Group, Yolee Has Been Less Afraid Of Other Pikmin, Which Is A Good Thing! The Bad Thing Is That We Might Recruit Too Many Pikmin, And Mother Will Be Too Crowded. But Enough About That, Today, I Had Landing Duties Today, Which Is A Good Thing! I'm A Really Good Driver! I Landed Mother Safely Onto The Ground, And I Left The Control Room. Randy Was Waiting For Me, And We Left Mother. First Thing I Noticed: There Were Beaspots Everywhere. Luckily, They Were All Asleep! I Ran Straight Towards A Baby, When It Let Out A Loud Screech! I Had To Cover My Big Ears To Not Go Deaf, And Even Though I Covered Them, It Still Hurt! I Opened My Eyes, And- Oh Boy. The Beaspot Woke Up All Of The Other Beaspots. "YEEP! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Randy Yells At Me, And I Honestly Don't Know What I Did. All I Did Was Walk Towards A Baby Beaspot, And It Woke Up Its Whole Herd. Suddenly, I See Pikmin Rush A Beaspot's Back, And Kill It! The Red Pikmin Carry It To Mother, And Out Come A Bunch Of Red Seeds! Wait... No Yellow Seeds... So Does That Mean We Can Only Repopulate Red Pikmin?! I Hear A Loud Thud, I Turn Around, And See Yellow Pikmin Carry It Back, And Out Comes... Phew! Yellow Seeds! I Guess It Just Matters Which Type Of Pikmin Carry It. Me, And My Group Kill The Rest Of The Beaspots In The Area! I Look Around, And See Around 75 Pikmin. That Means We Have At Least 37 Of Both Types! That's Amazing! "Ok Everyone, We Should Find Some Pellet Posies, And Bring Them To Mother, To Make More Pikmin!" Ren Yells. Ren And Yolee Split Us All Into 4 Groups, 9 Pikmin In Each. Me, Randy, Pickle, Min, Rod, Yipid, Yela, Yolk, And Willow Were In The Same Group. We Start Walking Around, And See A Few Grubs. We Quickly Kill Them, And Bring Them To Mother. We Go Back, And See A Giant Bush. "Ok Then, On The Count Of 3, We'll Run In, Ok?" Rod Explains. "1, 2, 3!!" We All Run In, And See The Most Beautiful Thing Ever. A Garden Of Pellet Posies Stood Before Us. "Oh. My. Mother. We Need To Tell Everyone About This Right Away!" Yela Exclaims. We Ran Back To Mother, Where Everyone Stood, And We Reported To Ren And Yolee About Our Majestic Discovery. Suddenly, They Yell, "Everyone! We're Going To The Pellet Posy Garden Right Away!" Yipid Led The Way, And All 74 Of Us Followed. After What Seemed Like Years, We Made It To The Bush. We Go Inside, And Everyone Stares At The Garden, Amazed. Everyone Then Rushes Over To Collect The Pellet Posies, While Me And Randy Go Attack A Baby Beaspot. We Kill It, And Start Going Back To Mother, When We Both See The Greatest Thing Ever. A Gigantic Rainbow Pellet Posy With The Number 50 On It! Ren Obviously Saw It, And Ordered Everyone To Go Get It, And We All Did As We Were Told. I Could Already See The 50 New Pikmin, 25 Red, And 25 Yellow! We All Started Whacking It, When I Felt Something Strange.. I Jumped Off. This Is Too Good To Be True. I Was Right. The "Ground" Under The Pellet Posy Started Moving! I Immediately Yelled, "EVERYONE! THE GROUND IS ALIVE!!" Everyone Hears Me, And Attempt To Get Off. We All Backed Up, And The "Ground" Turned Around. This Was Bad! We Just Led 74 Pikmin To Their Doom! Standing In Front Of Us, Was A Giant Green Beaspot! Everyone Began To Run, As If The Giant Pellet Posy Was At Mother. I Wasn't Able To Run As Fast As I Would Wish, But Nearly All Of Us Burst Through The Bush, And Into A Tree Stump. We All Scrambled Up, So The Beaspot Wouldn't See Us. I Heard A Loud Thumping Noise, And The Tree Shook A Few Times. After A While, The Shaking Stopped, And I Heard It Walk Off. We All Sighed, And Started Carefully, But Quickly Running Out. The Sun Was Setting, And We All Needed To Get Back To Mother Immediately! We All Ran Towards Mother, And Soon Enough, We Got Back To Mother, All Safe And Sound.. Wait A Second, Weren't There More Of Us Earlier?! Oh No... Ren And Yolee Counted How Many Of Us Were Here, And I Awaited Anxiously For The Number Of Us Here. Finally, After What Seemed Like Torture, They Spoke. "Our Whole Group... Has Been Cut In Half." The Guilt That Had Been Building Up In Me, Had Just Bursted Out. I Started To Cry, And Cry. Luckily, Rain, Splashs Of Water, And Tears Don't Kill Us, But I Wished It Did. Me, And The Other Seven Pikmin Had Gotten Half Of Our Group Killed. Ren And Yolee Ordered Us To Crawl Into Mother, And We Obeyed. Time To Wait For Our Punishment.

Randy's POV

They Weren't Mad. You Heard Me Right, Ren And Yolee Weren't Mad. They Said That They Understood That We Made A Mistake, And That We Didn't Try To Do That On Purpose. They Didn't Even Punish Us! I Mean, I'm Glad There Was No Punishment, But I Honestly Think We Deserved Some Sort Of Punishment! But Right Now, We Have Some Problems On Our Hands. The King Of Spoats Has Awakened, And Is Roaming The World. How Do I Know This? Well, I Looked Out My Window When We Lifted Off The Ground, And I Saw The King Of Spoats Stomping Towards The Forest Of Hope. I Told Ren And Yolee, And They Knew That We Definitely Were NOT Going There Tomorrow. They Said We Should Head To The Old Stump Tommorrow, To Repopulate So We'll Be Stronger. I'm Not Sure About Going There Though. I Think We Should Try And Befriend The Blue Pikmin, But They Will Probably Be Scared If All Of Us Go, So That's Why I'm Keeping My Plans Secret. Tommorrow, I Have Landing Duty, Which Is Good, Because I Can Land In The Forest Navel, But I Would Probably Get In Trouble. Besides, I Don't Even Know Where The Forest Navel Is.. But I Think I Know Someone Who Does. I Left The Feeding Room After Drinking My Nectar, And Find Yeep In The Crowd. "Hey Yeep, Can I Have A Word With You?" I Ask. "Sure, Let's Go To My Room." He Says, In A Sad Tone. He Grabs My Harm, Basically Dragging Me To His Room, Which Seems Way More Advanced Than My Room. It Also Feels A Little Chilly, Probably Because I'm So Used To My Room, Which Is Usually Pretty Hot. "So, What Did You Want To Say?" He Asks, And I Say, "Well.. It's About The Blue Pikmin. I Want To Land In The Forest Navel Tomorrow, Just I Have No Idea Where It Is. So I Was Wondering, If You Could Give Me The Directions?" He Stares At Me, Wide Eyed. "Oh, I Know Where It Is!" He Exclaims, Back To His Cheery Self. "I Actually Know One Of The Blue Pikmin, And I'm Sure He'll Remember Me!" He Explained. This Just Got A Lot More Interesting. "Wait, You Know One Of Them?!" I Exclaim, And He Just Smiles, And Says, "Of Course! I Even Befriended A Beaspot!" He Exclaims. He Befriended A Spoat?! That's Amazing! "So Tomorrow, We'll Land In The Forest Navel, And Recruit The Blue Pikmin!" He Exclaims. Yeep Is Really Childish, But Hey, He's My Friend, And Together, We'll Recruit The Blues!

Randy's Log Day 3

Today Went As Horribly As A Pikmin Chasing A Fast Grub. 37 Pikmin Died, And Now There Are Only 18 Red Pikmin And 19 Yellow Pikmin. Me And Yeep Made Plans To Recruit The Blue Pikmin Tomorrow, And Hopefully It Won't Go As Bad As Today Went. Yeep Actually Knows One Of Them, Thankfully, So We Shouldn't Have TOO Many Problems Tomorrow. Maybe We'll Be Able To Get That Amazing Rainbow Pellet Tomorrow! Then Again, The One On The King Of Spoats Is Probably The Only One On This Entire Planet. Now That I Think About It Though, I Didn't Hear The Death Cries Of Pikmin? Maybe... Just Maybe... The 37 Pikmin Survived? I Doubt It, But It's A Possibility! I'm Not Giving Up On Those Pikmin!

-Randy

That Was Another Day! 37 Pikmin Were Lost, But They Might Turn Up Later, They Might Not. Thanks For Reading, And See Ya!