Day 4: Hola Como Estas

Randy's POV

I'm Kinda Nervous About This. Today We Were Supposed To Land At The Old Stump, But I Have Landing Duties Today, So I'm Going To Land At The Forest Navel. Of Course, I Have No Idea Where It Is, So Yeep Is Going To Give Me Directions. I Steered Mother In The Direction Yeep Tells Me To Go, And After A While, He Tells Me To Land. I Initiate The Landing Sequence, And We Land. Everyone Hops Out, And Ren And Yolee Realize That This Isn't The Old Stump. Oh Boy. "RANDY! DID YOU LAND US IN THE FOREST NAVEL?! THE EXACT PLACE WHERE THE BLUE PIKMIN ARE?!" Ren Immediately Screams. I Didn't Really Plan Ahead, So I Kinda Just Shrugged My Shoulders, In An Apologetic Way. Yolee Wasn't As Mad, But Was Frustrated, Because He And Ren Had Plans Of What To Do Today, And I Messed Them All Up. "Randy. We Don't Really Have Plans Anymore, So Got Any Ideas?" Yolee Asks. "I Was Thinking, That Because We Are Going Against A Big Threat... We Should Recruit The Blue Pikmin?" I Explain. Yolee Thought It Was A Good Idea, While Ren Was Still Ranting About How Dangerous Blue Pikmin Could Be. Suddenly, Yeep Walked Up To Ren, And Did The Stupidest Thing Ever. He Slapped Ren, And Yelled, "DO I GOTTA SLAP SOME SENSE INTO YOU WOMIN?!" I Slapped My Face, Because That Made No Sense, Because Ren Wasn't A Girl, And Saw Ren Fall Onto The Ground. He Was Knocked Out. Everyone Just Started Following Yolee, Completely Ignoring Ren, As He Led Us To The Blue Pikmin, While I Was Dragging Ren Across The Ground. On Our Way There, Everyone Got Distracted, And Started Doing Their Own Things, Like Killing Baby Spoats, Gathering Pellets, And Other Stuff. Me And Yeep Were The Only Ones Still Focused On The Blue Base, Which Was Just Ahead. I Looked At It, And Saw Blue Pikmin, With Their Mother, Focused On Giving Her Food, And Plucking Out The Seedlings. "Ok Yeep, Which One Is Your Friend?" I Ask, And He Looks At The Base, And Says, "None Of Those Pikmin Are My Friend. I Think He Might Be Out Wandering." ... OH C'MON! HE'S NOT EVEN HERE RIGHT NOW?! I Could Feel The Lava Bubbling In My Head, Well, Not Actual Lava, But I Was Enraged. We Walked All This Way, And Stupid, Er, I'm Just Gonna Call Them Bob, Isn't Even Here! Well, Might As Well Go Back. Suddenly, Yeep Yells, "HEY LOOK! THERE'S MY FRIEND BOB!" What. His Name Is Actually Bob?! "BOB! GET OVER HERE!" Yeep Screams, Probably Louder Than The King Of Spoats. A Blue Pikmin Hears, And Starts Running In Our Direction. Please Be Bob, Please Be Bob, Please Be Bo- "Hola Como Estas, My Name Is Bob, How May I Help You Today?"

Bob's POV

Was That My Name I Heard? I Ran Toward The Source Of The Of The Sound And Saw Two Other Two-Legged Creatures! It Was My Time To Be Of Service! "Hola Como Estas, My Name Is Bob, How May I Help You Today?" I Ask. I Take Another Look At Them, And See That They Kinda Look Like My Species, Just A Different Color, And Feature! Wait A Second... Is That... Yeep? "YEEP! IT'S YOU! IT'S SO GREAT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" I Yell. "Bob! How You Doing?" "I'm Good, Who's Your Friend?" I Ask, Intrigued By It's Big Nose. "Oh, This Is Randy! He's A Red Pikmin!" Yeep Exclaims. Wait... Pikmin? "Um.. What's A Minpik?" I Ask, Confused. The Red One Smacks His Face With His Hand, And Yells, "IT'S PIKMIN! P-I-K-M-I-N! PIKMIN! NOT MINPIK, NOT PIKIMIN, IT'S JUST PIKMIN!" "Ok, So You're A Just Pikmin?" I Ask. He Faceplants Into The Floor. I Think He's Dead. "Is He Dead?" I Ask. "EYEM NAH DEA!" I Hear From The Red Just Pikmin. So He's Alive? Ok. He Gets Up, And Yells, "IT'S ONLY PIKMIN, NOTHING ELSE, IT'S PIKMIN!" "Ok Then, No Need To Be So Angry!" I Exclaim. "Well, We Didn't Come Here Just To See You Again, We Need Your Group's Help." Yeep Explains. "Well, Why Do You Need Help?" I Ask. "A Powerful Predator Is Out, On The Loose, And It's Going To Eat Us All! It Already Took 37 Of Us, And We Need More Help, Not Only To Take It Down, But To Help Us Repopulate." "Oh, I Know What You're Talking About! My Group Tried To Fight It Once! We Lost 10 Two-Leggers, But I Got A Piece Of Skin From It As A Souvenir!" I Showed Them My Leg, As They Stared At It Wide Eyed. "You... You Pulled That Off The King Of Spoats?!" Randy Asked. "Well, Yeah, The Skin Pulls Off Easily In The Water! Wait, You Guys Can Survive In Water, Right?" They Just Stared At The Ground, And Said, "Well... We Kinda Can't Swim." Wait... WHAT?! These Two Can't Experience The Joy Of Swimming? "That's Horrible! Water Is So Fun! I Know! I'll Bring You Guys To My Group, To See If We Can Give You Guys Some Advice On How To Survive Water!" I Exclaim. This Is Gonna Be Fun!

Randy's POV

Oh Boy. We're So Dead. On Our Way To Bob's Group, I Grabbed A Leaf, Just In Case We Needed To Sail Across To Somewhere. As We Walked, I Examined Bob. He Looked Like A Pikmin, Just Blue, With A Mouth, And The King Of Spoats's Skin Around His Leg. We Got To His Group, And Of Course, It Was In Water. His Group Stared At Me And Yeep As We Passed Through, But The Look On Their Faces Wasn't Fear. It Was.. Curiosity? Me And Yeep Were On The Leaf, And Bob Brought Us To His Leader. "Hi Bob." The Leader Said. "Hi Bul!" Bob Said Back. So The Blue Pikmin Leader Is Named Bul? That Sounds Kind Of Fierce. Bul's Face Was Also Filled With Curiosity, And Asked, "Are Those Another Species Of Two-Leggers?" "No, The Red One Is An Only Pikmin Nothing Else It's Pikmin, And The Yellow One Is A Pikmin!" Bob Explains. ARE YOU SERIOUS?! HE GOT YEEP'S SPECIES RIGHT, BUT CALLED ME AN ONLY PIKMIN NOTHING ELSE IT'S PIKMIN?! This Guy Is The Definition Of Stupidity, But He Must Be Strong If He Was Able To Pull Of A Piece Of Skin From The King Of Spoats! "So, Why Are They Here?" Bul Asks. "Well, There's A Powerful Predator On The Loose, And We Ne-" I Started, But Was Interuppted. "So You Met It Too? It Is Powerful, And We Lost 10 Two-Leggers From It, So If We Help You, You'll Help Us, Deal?" Bul Asks. Suddenly, Ren Wakes Up, And Gets Up. Oh Yeah, I Forgot I Had Been Dragging Him. He Stares Wide Eyed At His Surroundings, And Screams. Then Yeep Did It Again. He Slaps Ren, And Yells, "PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER MIN!" Is Yeep Going To Do That All The Time From Now On?! Luckily, Ren Didn't Get Knocked Out This Time, And Bul Asks, "So, Do We Have A Deal?" Ren Looks Confused, So I Explained The Deal To Him, And He Thought About It For A While. He Then Says, "C-Can You Give Me Some Space Right Now?" Then Yeep Did Another Stupid Thing. "Ok Then!" Yeep Exclaimed, And Pushed Ren Off Of The Leaf! I Would've Slapped My Face, But We Needed To Save Ren! But I Can't Swim! What Do We Do?! Suddenly, Bob Sprung Into Action, And Jumped Into The Water, And Threw Ren Back Onto The Leaf! Ren Was Completely Shooken Up, But Could Still Talk. He Layed Down On The Leaf, And Said, "We Have A Deal!" And Fell Asleep. Well... That Happened.

Yeep's POV

After Recruiting The Blue Pikmin, We Paddled Our Way Back To Shore, And Carried Ren Back To Mother. Yolee Had Been Waiting With All Of The Pikmin, And Saw Ren On The Ground, And Said "I'm Not Even Going To Ask About Ren, But What Happened With The Blue Pikmin?" "Oh, Well We Recruited Them!" Randy Exclaimed. "That's Awesome! Hopefully, We'll Be Able To Defeat The Beaspot Lord!" I Hope That's True, But There's Still A Chance We Will Fail. I Look Up, And- Oh. The Day Is Over! Time Flies By Too Fast... Everyone Climbs Into Mother, And We Take Off. I Go To The Feeding Room, Drink Some Nectar, And Then I Head To My Room, And Take A Look Out The Window, And See The Beaspot Lord In The Forest Navel. Guess We're Not Returning Tomorrow! Suddenly, I Feel Something Crash Into Mother! I Open My Eyes, And Go Into The Meeting Room, And I See A New Door, With A Blue Light Above It! That Was Pretty Predictable Honestly. Bob Walks Out Of The Blue Door, And Sees Me, And Screams, "WHAT, ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP?!" I Slap My Face With My Hand, And Walk Back Into My Room. I'm Pretty Tired, So I'll Just Go To Sleep.

Randy's Log Day 4

Today Was... Strange. We Recruited The Blue Pikmin, And I Met Yeep's Old Friend Bob. Bob's.. Well... He's Nice, But He's Extremely Stupid. He Also Can Speak A Different Language? I'm Not Completely Sure, But Oh Well. Maybe I'll Get Used To His Weirdness. I Don't Have Anything Else To Say, So Yeah...

-Randy.