Bob Blows Up A Forest

Bob's POV

"Ok, So Today We're Landing In The Forest Of Hope To Create More Pikmin, Do You Guys Agree?" Yeep Asks, And Both Me And Ydnar Nod. "Ok Then, Yela, Land In The Forest Of Hope!" He Yells, And She Replies With A Nod. This Is Going To Be Exciting! Today Is My First Day As A Leader, And I Don't Want To Mess Anything Up! A Sudden Thud Snaps Me Out Of My Thoughts, And Everyone Climbs Out. I Wonder Where We're Going To Search? "Ok, So You And Bob's Group Will Go Together Ok?" Randy Asks, And Yeep Agrees, And All Of The Blue And Yellow Pikmin Get Together, While All Of The Red Pikmin Head Off Somewhere. I Hope We Get To Fight The Terrifying Flower! That'll Create A Lot Of Pikmin! Hopefully Nothing Too Easy Like The Green Bulbeast We Fought Yester- Woah! I Was Met Face To Face With A Glowing Rock! This Looks Cool! Is It Safe To Hold? Probably! I Swiftly Grab It, And Head Back To The Group. "Um.. Bob, How Are You Holding That?!" Yeep Asks. "Huh? What, Am I Holding It The Wrong Way?" "No.. It's Just.. I Thought Only Yellow Pikmin Could Hold Bomb Rocks!" What? "What Kind Of Nonsense Are You Talking About? I Just Grabbed It With My Hands, And Now You're Telling Me I Can't Hold It? How Pikminist!" I Explain, And Yeep Smacks His Face. Out Of No Where, A Bunch Of Yellow Pikmin Come Into Our Group Holding Bomb Rocks! "Where'd You Guys Come From? Are You The Dead Spirits Of Pikmin?!" I Yell, And They All Smack Their Faces Like Yeep Did. Was It Something I Said? Oh Well, We Need To Continue! Maybe We'll Get To Battle A Strong Enemy! Something Like A Pellet Posy! Ooh! Perfect! In Front Of Our Group, Layed A Sleeping Bulbeast! Not A Pellet Posy, But Good Enough! Yeep Opened His Mouth To Give An Order, When I Exclaim, "Don't Worry! I Got This!" And I Throw The Bomb Rock At The Bulbeast! I Yelled, "Take That Fatty!" And I Celebrated With A Small Dance!

Yeep's POV

"BOB, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I Screamed, Which Stopped His Dancing! He Had Just Thrown A Bomb Rock At A Mushroom, And It Bounced Back Towards The Bomb Rock Pikmin! "WAAAAAAAH!" They All Scream, As They Drop Their Bomb Rocks, And Start Running! Suddenly, A Giant Bug Holding A Bomb Rock Flew Over Here, And Bob Yelled, "Oh Hi There Little Buggy!" Which Frightened The Bug, And It Dropped Its Bomb Rock! "BOB! STOP DOING ANYTHING!" I Scream. He's Going To Get Everyone Ki- "KA-BOOM!" AHHHHHH!! ALL OF THE BOMB ROCKS EXPLODED ALL AT ONCE, AND EVERYONE GOES FLYING! BOB! WHY DID HE DO THIS?!

Randy's POV

"Huh?" Rod Says, And I Ask, "What Is It?" "I Think I See... An Explosion In The Distance?" "Eh, The Yellow Pikmin Probably Exploded A Wall, Or Something, It's Probably Noth-" "AHHH!" What Was That? Maybe Its Coming From The Ai- WHAT THE PELLET POSY?! Above Our Group, It Was Raining Yellow And Blue Pikmin?! "Mother Has Blessed Us With More Pikmin!" Pik Yells. I'm Not Sure If That's The Ca- Wait, Is That Bob And Yeep?! "Um... Pik... Bob And Yeep Are Also Falling... And They're Right Above... Oh Wait. RUUUUUUN!!" I Scream, And We All Jump Out Of The Way, As All Of The Blue And Yellow Pikmin Fall Down. Ouch.. That Probably Hurt Falling From That High! "What Happened?!" I Ask, And Yeep Explains, "Bob.... He Threw A Bomb Rock At A Mushroom, And It Bounced Towards Our Bomb Rock Pikmin... Then He Started To Dance, And He Yelled At A Flying Bug.... That Was Holding A Bomb Rock... The Bug Dropped It, And All OF The Bomb Rocks Went Off At The Same Time!! I'm. Going. To. Kill. Him." Huh. Bob Really Messed This Up.

...I Am So Proud Of Bob. He Caused An Explosion Chain Reaction! Sorry For No Log This Time, Just I Don't Think Anyone Wants To Remember What Bob Did. Thanks For Reading, And See Ya!