Memories

Randy's POV

Why Am I So Unlucky? I'm Still Hanging On For Dear Life On The Leg Of Mother... Thankfully, It Hasn't Retracted Back Into Her, Or Else I'd Have An Even Worse Time.. I'm Honestly Surprised Nobody Came To Get Me After The Battle, And I'm Real Upset Now. What's Even Worse, The Hole Leading Into Mother Is Shut, So I Can't Get In. I've Been Knocking, And Screaming, And Doing Random Things, But It Just Won't Open! This Really Takes Me Back To When I Was A Flower, Stuck, With Nothing To Do, But Wave. Of Course, What I'm Doing Is NOT Boring Like My Old Life. It's Enraging Me. Now That I Think About It, What WAS My Life As A Flower Like? I Can Only Remember The Day When I Got Turned Into A Pikmin.. Probably One Of The Best Days Of My Life. Maybe My Life Was More Exciting As A Flower? I'm Not So Sure. Maybe- SMACK! Ouch! My Face Just Got Smacked By A... A Petal? I Brushed It Off Of My Face, And It Flew With The Wind. Suddenly, Some Memories Came Flooding Back To Me!

FLASHBACK

I Was Just A Petal On A Pellet Posy. Where Am I? Suddenly, Red Creatures Come, And Start To Whack Me Off Of My Parent! "MOM!" I Screamed, But To No Avail, She Was Taken Away. I Tried To Cry, But I Had No Face. My Only Choice Now, Was To Move On With Life. I Flew With The Wind, Seeing Many Things. I Saw A Stump, More Colorful Creatures, A Spotted Creature, And More Flowers. After Many Days, The Restless Wind Stopped, And I Landed, Embedded Into The Ground.

FLASHBACK ENDS

...I Remember. My Mom! She Was Turned Into A Pikmin! Does That Mean... She's Somewhere In The Pikmin Mother? I Honestly Don't Know... Maybe She Got Killed In Battle, Maybe She Was Left Behind, Who Knows.. Wait.. But Doesn't That Mean... I'M A MOTHER?! BECAUSE IF I GREW PETALS, THEY MUST'VE BEEN MY CHILDREN! Then Again, It's More Likely I'm A Father. How Long Have I Been Up Here? I Already Miss The Comforting, And Safe Feel Of Mother... Wait... Safe? As A Flower, Was I Safe? Suddenly, Even More Memories Came Back To Me!

FLASHBACK

I'm Still Embedded Into The Ground, When I See A Spotted Creature. What Is It Doing? Suddenly, It Sits Right On Me! Ouch! Then, It Got Even Worse! It Disposed Its Waste On Me! AHHHH! IT FEELS SO GROSS! Sadly, I Knew I Was Going To Be Stuck Here For A While. Days Pass, And The Spotted Creature Finally Leaves. I Realize That I'm No Longer A Petal, But Instead A Seedling? Then, I Saw In The Distance, A Weird Looking Leaf Next To A Petal, And It Eats It! That Spotted Creature Had Protected Me From The Leaves! I Was Safe...

FLASHBACK ENDS

...Spoats Protected Me? It Sounds Weird, But It Was True! Spoats Protected Me As A Flower! But... They Also Eat My New Kind. How Are They So Thoughtful To Flowers, But So Horrible To Pikmin? I Guess No Creature Is Completely One Sided... Is This Door Ever Going To Open? Hopefully Soon... Wait A Second... Is The Sky Turning... Green? I Think We're In The Forest Navel? Are We Landing? Huh. That Didn't Take As Long As I Thought! Perfect Timing Too, My Hands Are About The Fall Off Of Me. Suddenly, I Was Thrown Off Of The Leg, And Everyone Climbs Out. "Hey Randy! How'd You Get Out So Fast?" Yeep Asks, And I Punch Him In The Face! "That Was For Forgetting Me!" I Exclaimed. "Wait, What?" "YOU ALMOST LEFT ME AT THE FOREST OF HOPE." "Wait... BOB! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO GO GET RANDY AFTER THE BATTLE!" Yeep Screams, And Yeep Punches Bob In The Face! "i'M sORRY! i fORGOT hOW tO fIND rANDY!" Bob Exclaims, And I Punch Him In The Face! Bob Is A Lost Cause...

Yup. Randy Got Tortured Even More. Hope You're Happy. See Ya Next Time!