44

The short lived shake of hands seem to last over the three seconds as the name of a woman so beloved rested forever infused into the skin of a man who should not even dare to mutter the lovely sound. In the moment in which sight of the scripted name was seen, everything seem to turn into slow motion and nothing else mattered.

"Goodbye Jimin."

Junhong turned on his heel at last with no more intentions to linger in the shop. Jimin however, did want for him to so he reached out to grab whatever he could of the male. His arm reached only half way to reaching the exiting guest before it was restricted. The young man struggled to be let go off but his efforts were no use.

"What do you think you're doing?" Yoongi growled as he noticed the determination with hint of anger in the eyes of his lover.

"Let go!"

Eyes of pure confusion looked to Jimin who stopped his struggle in frustration to one in hysteria. He pushed himself into the middle of the room where he gripped onto the strands of his hair whispering quick words under his breath. The three watching exchanged looks before slowly approaching him. Once close enough they could all hear him.

"My mom, that...Emma...why does he have her name? Emma..."

Jimin continued despite seeming to become more distressed every time he said the name. Slowly he was set down on a chair and his hands were taken from his head. It was when the held on to hair was released that Junhong's second surprise fell. A paper, small and folded fell beside's Jimin's heel. It went unnoticed by Jimin only. Taehyung was the one to pick it up and take it away from the scene to peak at it with Hoseok who followed. The two's departure to the other side of the room was not questioned for it was not the biggest concern of the moment.

"Hey, doll. Look at me." Yoongi said smoothly while his hands attempted to bring up the face of his lover who was refusing to look anything. "You're okay, he's gone."

The visitor's departure was exactly what had Jimin the way he was. It was true he feared them and wanted them gone but upon seeing the name on Junhong's hand he wanted nothing more but for them to stay. He was wanted to demand an explanation as to why his mother's name was tattooed onto Junhong's wrist and just why his parents were taken from him. He wanted to ask which of those damn bunnies had been in his home when he believed to be safe there. He wanted to know why they were after him, why it was his family they had chosen to torture. Jimin just wanted to know why he had been chosen for so much suffering.

It took some time to calm the young man down but eventually he did. All four males found themselves loitering in the apartment upstairs with the sound of a show in the background as they waited to hear the first words from Jimin. No one rushed him. They left him be on his own while they three regrouped in the kitchen to dicuss in whispers. The young man recomposing himself could not hear all too well. It wasn't like he cared to listen either way, Jimin was too lost in own thought to be aware of anything else around him. He was attempting to find an explanation to some if not all his questions. Some arose but they had much missing to them, too many holes that left them unworthy of being real.

Eventually he gave up to call it quits for the night.

The past few nights had been restless. The past few days had been choatic. Jimin tried thinking back to the last time he had a good night rest and found it to be almost two weeks ago. That night had been restless at first as well but he slept through the whole night unlike the ones that followed to the present. He had fought with his partner several times even after having just experience a two week distancing each other, lost the final connection to his mother, caused what could possibly be a war between two sides, been left a mysterious package from his lost friend, risked his brother and friends, gotten a tattoo he didn't exactly wanted nor planned for, and had dealt with a bunny who just complicated his life even more. Jimin was tired of it all. He decided that just for a few hours he'd attempt to leave things be.

"Oh, Jimin!" Taehyung scrambled upon seeing his friend slug into the room where everyone was talking about him silently. "Sit! Sit!"

Jimin denied the offering for he had another place in mind he'd rather be. He took himself to be pressed right against Yoongi while his arms circled his lover's waist and his head rested on his shoulder's. No one said anything as they two exchanged a few words checking to see all was well which the young man claimed it was. They were all hoping for that but none expected Jimin to not fuzz about the obvious present biggest hatred to him in the room. In everyone's hand was a sandwich with condiments all normal except one thing, human meat.

"Uh...would you like more water?" Hoseok asked carefully as he moved to put the sandwich the in fridge before he sent his friend into a frustrated fit. Everyone knew not to eat that kind of meat around Jimin since he wasn't the fondest of it. Yoongi was the only allowed but even so he'd hide away and avoided speaking of it at all cost.

"It's fine, just eat."

The three cannibals in the room looked to each other then back to Jimin for reassurance. They carried on once they were convinced they would not be shamed. Taehyung was the shyest among them three, he always had been. He was aware his best friend did not like the idea of consuming's one kind and neither did he but he could not keep away. To Taehyung having a cannibalistic meal was a dirty pleasure he attempted to not indulge too many times. However when he did treat himself, he did it in private. Most time he was forced to sit with everyone else but it was known he seeked out to eat more than he claimed on his own.

"Perhaps you should go get some rest Jiminie, it's been an exhausting day."

It had indeed been a tiring day, more than any of the three really knew. Jimin agreed that he should rest. He left them all with a heartfelt thanks for their helping in sudden outburst before leaving to the room followed by Taehyung. His friend sat around asking to be sure Jimin was well until he was sure of it.

"I just need like a week's worth of sleep, I'll be fine."

They joked some more until Jimin could not keep his eyelids from closing no more. He was whispered a goodnight by his bestfriend who saved him a second burden during the night but left it for the day. On the bedside table just besides Jimin a paper was left, just like those his mother would send One.

~'~'~'
I've been gaining so many followers lately...like why?

Hope you enjoyed!

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}