51

Park Jimin was dealing with a crisis. Well, actually he was dealing with many. However, the most present one in his mind was that involving his younger brother Park Jihyun. He had also to deal with issues of his suppose older brother, but Junhong wasn't his problem at the moment.

Hours before Jimin had spent comforting and talking to Jungkook. The eighteen year old boy was one he admired in many ways even if he never said it. Jungkook deserved praise all together despite his certain traits that weren't. The point was that Jimin saw him as one of the strongest people he knew. He dealt with situations so well until they involved Jihyun. It was like Jungkook was a superhero with only one flaw, Jihyun. He was someone who could not be made seem human in front of anyone unless there was an issue with Jihyun. Jimin had seen it happen several times now, but only now did he really felt worry.

Jungkook and Jihyun were all too alike. Both boys were stubborn, strong willed, and annoying. The whole opposites attract theory was nothing, but a myth when it came to those two. However, their personalities wasn't what had Jimin thinking of them while he laid in bed staring at the ceiling. He was concerned by the fact that Jungkook had been broken to piece all too easily at the hands of his brother.

Jimin was hating his brother at the moment.

He felt the sorrow Jungkook did as he cried heavily into him and poured all his feelings. Jimin had seen him cry about Jihyun before never in the way he had recently. It would be a harsh lie to say the elder had not shed a tear in listening to Jungkook sob. He recalled his words so presently in his mind that they haunted him. They made for a certain part of him to hate his brother.

Jihyun had been cruel. He had played with the feeling of someone who loved him dearly and cared for him deeply. Jimin always knew his brother to be one to do drastic things, but never had he thought him to be this cruel. After calming down Jungkook and making sure he laid rested well in bed, Jimin returned to his own to do the same.  

"Jimin!"

The call of the name snapped the young man from his thoughts.

"Did you call Sohyun?"

Jimin shook his head. "No, why would I?"

Yoongi sighed as he fell to rest besides his partner. "Because I've told you twice already and you have yet to do it. What's going on? Ever since you came back from the junkyard you've been off. Is there something we should talk about?"

An apology was said and so they called it quits for the day or so they thought as they laid in silence with both not being able to sleep. Jimin could tell that Yoongi was having trouble reaching slumber when he inched closer to him in hopes that it would go without say that he craved touch. He was given it when Yoongi wrapped his arms around him in order to bring him closer to his chest where held him closely.

"You're uneasy."

"I know."

"Baby, what's going on?"

In hearing the concern in his partner's voice, Jimin knew he could not keep quiet. And so he told his lover of what had him so troubled for the past hours. He did not go full into detail, but just enough that Yoongi would understand why he could not be at peace.

"I suggest you schedule a meeting with him. Listen to his side, there might be more than you think."

"Maybe."

A silence fell over the room. It was uncomfortable. There was something that needed to be said yet Jimin wasn't sure what it was. He thought after talking to Yoongi he'd feel better which he did. However, he didn't feel relieve yet.

"Is this making you question something about us?"

"No, absolutely not!" Jimin snapped. "Why should it!?"

"Calm down, doll. I've just never seen you so invested in your brother's love life this much. Perhaps I thought you were trying to tell me something about us without actually saying anything." Yoongi sighed tiredly. "I'm glad you're not so let's sleep. Busy day tomorrow, and you need to go see Sohyun."

The young man agreed he would. Jimin assumed his friend just missed him given he had not seen her in quite a while. She had also not been messaging him as usual, but he thought that to be his fault for neglecting her due to his busy schedule. Before forgetting about everything to shut down he made a quick note to himself to make sure it was something he'd do as as soon as he could. 

Park Jimin suffered about his day doing the usual tiring schedule except his deliveries for that day only. Jin had called him right as he was about to leave one job to head to the other. He had found a replacement so that the young man would not be bombarded with his duties right after a tiring day. Jimin was happy to hear that he could go see his friend and come home to his lover not so late, but the singe joy was gone the instant Jin changed his tone to be unsettling. 

"Jungkook didn't get up for school this morning. He didn't even try to fight me, he kind of just laid there. Do you know what might be up with him?"

Jin's concern was genuine, much like a parent's. Most of the time he'd be angry when the boy refused to care for his duties, but now he was sounding like he skipped that phase all together. As much as Jimin wished to tell him what was going on he knew he couldn't for the information was said to him in trust. He apologized to Jin for claiming to know nothing when really he was sorry for lying. The lie was not bought. 

"It's got something to do with your little brother then. Thanks, Jimin."

Before the young man could deny or even say anything, he was hung up on. Jimin simply sighed and hoped that Jin would be able to help since he couldn't in that moment. He was too busy picking a flower from a bush to accompany the box of cookies he had gotten to surprise Sohyun with. His presence was to be a surprise which was why he was stuck outside her apartment waiting to be let up for over ten minutes. The woman had not answered his calls nor the annoying sound of a bell ringing throughout her crappy small apartment. Jimin wanted to assume she was not home, but he car was parked right up front. He managed to make it into the building with the help of a neighbor who knew him. An elderly lady who he had helped before carry bags to her apartment as he did then in exchange to be let in. Once he had settled her things and received a tight pull on his cheek he rushed over to Sohyun's door. He placed only his fist against the door once before considering doing it again. There were noises coming from inside that told him that just maybe he shouldn't. 

The thin walls that separated him from his friend and whoever she was with providing almost no barrier for him to listen to the sweet words she was being told by a voice that was sound oh too familiar. Jimin stood still and frozen as he heard the words I love you being said to each other. He had been too caught up in wondering who the voice belong to that he had not reacted in time to move away from the opening door. He came face to face with someone he hadn't expected to see so soon. 

Jung Daehyun looked just as surprised to see him. 

~'~'~'

Important question: I want to talk with you guys since it's been a while sooo would u prefer a live on instagram of a shitposting with authornim but me answering questions you guys have? (I kind of prefer a live bc I always enjoy them, but I need to know if people would actually watch.There's a lot of things I'd like to address but really its just fun talking to you guys.) 

Hope you enjoyed! 

{Ciel1l}