68

Jimin woke up to smoke surrounding him. He coughed out what had made it into his lungs before rolling himself off the bed and onto the cold hard floor. Through sleepy eyes he looked up to find grayness clouding his vision. 

There was a fire. 

"Hyung! Hyung!" 

The voice yelled for him yet he could not yell for it. Jimin continued coughing in hopes he could be heard which thankfully for him, he was. He was picked up off the ground and rushed out of the house. The strong arms which held him did not hesitate to lower themselves and put him inside a car. As he was left there, Jimin looked around to find that he was put inside Yoongi's car. He continued to cough out the bad in his lungs. 

"Oh god! Jimin!" 

The cry of concern had come from no one else but Jin who had spotted him as he came running down the street. He was sweaty or so Jimin could tell as he felt his hands on his face touching him. The man was nearly out of breath too for as he asked questions he was struggling to get the words out. Jimin was too out of it to really understand what was going on. All he could do was sit dumbly in that car as he watched smoke pour out the windows of his home. 

It wasn't for another hour until Jimin finally came to realize something. He had been brought back to Jin and Namjoon's house after the fire had been put out. Apparently there wasn't much damage except for his table being completely burned out. Frankly he didn't care for the table, but his friends were very much preoccupied with the knowledge of that being the only thing set on fire. However, while they worried more for his furniture, Jimin finally questioned what wasn't clicking in his head. 

"Where's Yoongi?"

Jungkook had been the one to haul him out of the house and into the car. Jin had been there to make sure he had no damage, Taehyung and Hoseok were there soothe him while they drove to the apartment, and Namjoon had been there to open the doors to his home yet Yoongi was nowhere. If Jungkook was back then where was he?

"He's... We don't know."

Jimin squinted his eyes. What did they mean they didn't know? How could not they know? Jungkook was back so why wasn't Yoongi? Where was he?

"But...Kook is....Where's Yoongi?"

No one could give him an answer, any answer. They just all stayed put and watched the young man slowly come to loose his mind. Jimin continued to ask for him and every time he did he just got more desperate.

"Where is he!? Where is Yoongi!? Jungkook's here so he should be too! Where is he!?" 

Jin at last set back into motion by settling Jimin back down on the sofa. He asked for him to calm himself for there was no need for a tantrum, however Jimin had none of it. 

"His car is here, Jungkook is here, where is he!?"

"I brought his car back, but he never showed up with it." Jungkook said. "When I arrived at the train station I saw it parked in the lot so I thought he had come to pick me up, but he didn't. His keys were under the shield, but he was no where near. Jimin I don't know where he is, no one does."

What followed was not an uproar from Jimin as expected, but instead his defeat. He grew weak in the knees and numb in the head for he fell back on the cushions. Jin was there once again to attempt some comfort yet the rubbing on the shoulder was completely ignored. The information was still processing so slowly that Jimin barely grasped what had been said to him. No one knew where he was? How was that possible? It just couldn't be. 

"We think the other side might have something to do with this.. No, we know they had something to do with Yoongi and even the fire." Namjoon said softly as he took a seat on the other side of Jimin. While his husband caressed the younger's hair he took up the duty of rubbing his shoulder. "The key to the apartment was missing in Yoongi's set of keys which meant whoever took him had access to the house. Also whoever might have used them to start a fire never intended to kill you in it. I believe they set the table on fire to send a message."