First Encounter.

The characters will be in alphabetical order as they are in the description of this book.

Key:

Y/N= Your Name
E/C= Eye Color
H/C= Hair Color
H/L= Hair Length
etc..

Your name is Y/N, you're 18 years old, you either live with your parents or you don't. This is the story of how you fell in love with an infamous Creepypasta serial killer.

2nd POV

BEN DROWNED

You sat on your living room couch playing Minecraft with a bowl of popcorn in your lap.
It was 4 in the morning, but you were too focused on mining diamonds to care about the bags under your eyes.
As the character was running through a a field of sheep you noticed a weird figure standing by them.
You turned your character and squinted your eyes, and to your surprise there was a Link-looking character from the Legend of Zelda games.
"What the hell?" You mumbled as you sat up straight, nearly knocking down your popcorn.
You looked into the eyes of the figure, and suddenly your TV started glitching and making loud blaring noises.
Your heart started racing and your eyes widened as you started to see what looked like a hand crawling out of the TV.
You froze and dropped your controller on the ground as you stared in shock as a person fell out of your TV.
He looked just like Link, except he had bleeding red eyes and was glitching.
"HELLo TherE, WhAt's YOur NaMe?" He said in a glitchy voice as he walked over to you.
Your heart raced faster as he approached you, your mouth opened to speak but nothing came out.
"Hmm...what's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" He spoke normally as he stopped in front of you, a grin on his face.
"The name is Ben Drowned, and y'know I was going to kill you but I want that bowl of popcorn instead." He spoke as he grabbed your bowl of popcorn and eating some.
You closed your mouth and gulped as you watched him eat your popcorn.
"M-My names Y/Y-N?" You said confused, wondering if this was a dream or not.
Ben looked down at you and tilted his head in surprise.
"Well then Y/N. I'll be seeing you later then."
He flashed you a mischievous smile and turned on his heel, jumping back into your TV.
After he went away you jumped up and turned of your console and TV.
You sighed heavily in confusion and ran a hand through your hair.
"Maybe I should stop staying up so late..."

DOLL MAKER

You were walking around an abandoned and old apartment building, trying to clear your mind.
You walked through the hallways of the second floor, and while in your thoughts you heard a humming.
You stopped and listened, and heard it coming from a room at the end of the hall.
Curious to see what it was, you walked to it.
As you approached the room the humming got louder and louder.
You stood in front of the door, and without even thinking, you put your hand on the knob.
You slowly turned the knob and pushed the door open.
Your eyes widened and your jaw dropped.
Someone had been living in it.
Everything was neat and tidy, there no holes or stains in the wall and carpet and all the furniture looked expensive and well-cleaned.
You stepped in and closed the door, luckily it didn't creak.
As you took another step in you heard footsteps and you froze.
A figure appeared in front of you and your eyes widened.
There was a boy who had a pink glass-looking eye, a blue eye, long black hair and a halfway stitched mouth.
Your heart started beating fast as you stared in shock.
He raised an eyebrow and spoke in a raspy voice "You here to be turned into a doll?"
Your legs started shaking and you instantly knew who he was.
"Y-You're the..." You started speaking but he interrupted.
"I'm the Doll Maker. Now leave or die." He said as he took a step towards you and held out a carving knife.
You didn't hesitate to run out of the building.