He Gets Jealous.

-2 weeks later-

BEN DROWNED

You and Ben were at GameStop, looking to buy some of the new games that were coming out.
Well, Ben was, you were stuck deciding what COD game you should buy.
You were stuck between three games, and needed and opinion on what to get.
"Excuse me sir?" You asked calling over to one of the workers.
His head turned to you and he smiled and walked over.
He was a young man, around his early twenties.
"What do you need help with?" He asked.
"I'm deciding which Call of Duty game I should get, which one of these is a good?" You asked as you pointed to the three.
His eyes lit up, he clearly enjoyed playing the shooter games.
As he told you his opinion on the games and which ones sucked and didn't, you noticed Ben standing and looking at you two, a mix of jealousy and irritation in his eyes.
You mentally smirked and once the man was done talking you thanked him and picked your game.
You walked over to Ben, who was holding his choice of games.
"Jealous much?" You asked as you grinned.
Ben turned away, flustered "I wasn't jealous." He replied.
"That's a lie." You said as you kissed his cheek.
He rolled his eyes and looked back at you "Okay, maybe I was."
You laughed at him and you both went and paid for the games.
As you walked out, you noticed Ben giving the worker a glare, even though he wasn't looking at him.
You laughed again and pecked his cheek.

DOLL MAKER

Doll Maker watched from your apartment window as you chatted and laughed with one of your neighbors.
He growled and walked away from the window, twirling a carving knife in his hands.
You came back to the apartment a few minutes later, still smiling.
"I wasn't gonna do anything. We were just chatting Doll." You said as you came over to the couch and sat next to him.
His eye widened and he looked over at you, the face of someone who just got caught.
You smiled, "I could see you watching. Looking all angry and jealous." You said as you leaned over and pecked his cheek.
"I was not jealous! Just making sure you were safe." Doll replied as he looked away in an embarrassed tone, his cheeks turning red.
You chuckled and wrapped your arms around him, hugging him tightly.
"You were totally jealous." You said.
Doll scoffed and  wrapped one of his arms around you and played with the knife in the other.
"Was not."

EYELESS JACK

You and EJ went out for coffee, you were chatting and flirting, having a good time.
As you were ready to pay, your server came to give you the bill.
"I'll come back and get this whenever your ready." He said as he smiled at you and Jack.
You smiled back at him and thank him and he walked off.
Jack softly grumbled as he looked in the direction the server walked.
"Jack, knock it off." You said rolling your eyes as you set down the cash.
EJ looked at you and sighed irritatedly.
The server came back and took the bill, looking at you and smiling again.
"Hope to see you soon, have a nice day." He said as he walked off again.
"Meh meh meh." EJ mocked the server in his gruff voice.
You smiled mischievously as you sat up.
"Jack, are you jealous?" You asked grinning.
He stood up, his cheeks turning red underneath his mask.
"Certainly not." He replied sternly.
You chuckled and reached your hand out for his, "Sure. Whatever." You replied.
EJ took your hand and held onto it tighly, not wanting to let it go. 

HOMICIDAL LIU/SULLY

You were walking to the park to meet Liu, a bright smile on your face.
As you got near the park and more towards the playground you didn't see Liu.
You looked around and kept walking, not paying attention and accidentally bumped into someone.
"Oh! I'm sorry, I wasn't p-paying attention." You said as you took a step back, looking at the figure.
"It's okay, I wasn't looking either." The male replied as he chuckled.
You smiled, he seemed like a nice guy, he was around your age and looked decent.
You two ended up talking, Liu want around so you chatted for a few minutes.
After a few minutes the guy left and you walked to the swing set, still no sign of Liu.
You sighed and sat in the swing, waiting for him.
Suddenly you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist and a head resting in the crook of your neck.
"Mine." Liu mumbled as he squeezed you.
You softly laughed as you raised your hand and placed it in his brown hair.
"Don't be jealous babe." You said.
You felt his face grow warm on your skin, and you knew you caught him guilty.