First Date/Your First Kiss.

-3 days later-

BEN DROWNED

You came home from work, tired and hungry.
You opened the door and kicked off your shoes and made your way to the kitchen.
As you neared, you were met with the smell of food in the air, you smiled and your stomach growled in reply.
You walked into the kitchen/dining area and saw Ben, his hair nicely combed and he was wearing a tuxedo.
"What's this?" You surprised as you smiled.
"Our first date." He replied with a wink.
You blushed and walked over to the table, two plates of spaghetti were next to each other, and a candle in between them.
"How romantic." You said rolling your eyes as you sat down.
Ben chuckled and sat next to you.
After almost an hour of sitting together and telling jokes and Ben being a flirt, you both cleaned up and cuddled on the couch.
Ben's arm gently squeezed your side and you looked up at him.
"I love you Y/N." He said blushing, his red eyes looking into your E/C ones.
Your heart started racing, and you felt your whole face heat up.
Without warning you kissed Ben, catching by surprise.
Ben kissed back and you wrapped your arms around his neck.
After a few seconds you pulled away and replied "I love you too."

DOLL MAKER

You came back to your apartment from a long walk you took, it was cloudy outside, which were your favorite days.
Doll said he would be busy and wouldn't be able to visit, which saddened you.
You opened your door and shut it, your attention turning to the kitchen.
You smiled and walked in, going to the fridge.
Then you saw an envelope that had your name on it.
You raised and eyebrow and opened it.
Dearest Y/N, please come over I have a surprise for you. <3 -Doll
You smiled and blushed as you looked at the heart he drew, you then set the letter down and ran out your door.
You got to Doll's abandoned apartment complex.
You walked down the hall to his apartment and noticed the door was open.
You raised an eyebrow, he never left his door open.
Pushing the door more open, you peeked your head in, Doll wasn't there.
You walked in and shut the door behind you.
As you walked in the living room you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist.
You giggled and looked up to see Doll, smiling down at you.
"Hi there." You said, bringing your hands to his.
"Want to know what your surprise is?" He asked.
You grinned and nodded.
Suddenly he twirled you around, and your lips were met with his.
Your eyes widened, but you kissed.
He parted after a few seconds and yielded you around again, causing you to laugh.
"I love you Y/N." Doll said as he danced with you, his eyes looking into yours.
You smiled and gently squeezed his hand.
"I love you too."

EYELESS JACK

You and EJ were cuddling on your bed, you were silently listening as he told you his backstory.
You felt sad for him, you couldn't imagine anything worse then the betrayal he felt.
"I don't know how to really respond to that Jack, I feel absolutely horrible for you." You said softly as you looked up at him.
He ran a hand through his brown hair and looked down at you, smiling.
"It's ok Y/N, you don't need to feel that way for me..." He replied.
You smiled softly and he moved his hand to your chin, holding it close to his lips.
"Promise me you won't leave me Y/N...I love you." He said as he stared into your eyes.
You smiled and kissed him, hugging him as you wrapped your arm around him.
He kissed back and held you tightly, not wanting to let go.
Then you parted and replied "I love you too."

HOMICIDAL LIU/SULLY

You were currently walking to the park, which was where Liu told you to meet him.
You walked silently with your hood up, trying not to make eye contact with any passing people.
You finally made it to the park and looked around, you didn't see Liu.
Then you felt hands squeeze your waist and you spun around.
"Don't scare me like that!" You said flustered  as you looked at who it was.
Liu chuckled and removed your hood from your head.
"Your face looks prettier without your hood covering it." He said teasingly.
You blushed and stuck your tongue out at him.
Liu picked you up bridal style, and said "Close your eyes, I have a surprise for you."
You grinned and shut them tight as he started walking.
You felt Liu set you down but you didn't open your eyes.
He held your hand and walked you a few feet, then told you to open your eyes.
You opened them and gasped,  there was a picnic set up on the ground, there was food and flower petals scattered on the blanket.
"W-What is this?" You asked Liu as you turned around.
Liu smirked, and suddenly his face got close to yours.
"It's our first date." He replied, his lips brushing yours.
You grinned and closed the gap between you two, wrapping your arms around his neck.
You pulled away and smiled at him.
"I love you Liu." You said, your cheeks turning red.
Liu also blushed and he smiled brightly.
"I love you too Y/N." He replied.
Then he wrapped an around around your shoulder and you two went on your date.