When He Cheats and You Break Up.

-1 month later-

BEN DROWNED

You woke up to the sound of loud giggling and moaning coming from downstairs.
You got out of bed, your eyebrows raised as you wondered what was going on.
As you stepped out of your room and made your way to the living room, you heard a female voice, followed by Ben answering.
"Are you sure she won't wake up?"
"I'm positive but let's not worry about her right now, she isn't important at the moment~"
You gasped as you entered the living room, Ben had a girl on his lap, hickeys on each other's neck and both of them half undressed.
You felt tears form in your eyes and you sniffled, getting Ben's attention.
His eyes widened and the girl turned to see you, she quickly got up off him.
"W-Was I ever important at all? Clearly not." You said as tears started running down your cheeks.
Ben stood up, "Y/N I can-"
You cut him off, "There is no explanation for this, how dare you have the nerve to do this in my house. Just leave, and take your new girlfriend with you."
Ben's head dropped and he and the girl left, leaving you to cry.

DOLL MAKER

You couldn't believe what you were hearing, it shocked you too much to where you froze in place.
Doll had been gone for a few days with no messages or warning so you decided to check up on him, but that turned out to be a bad idea.
You stood outside his apartment door in the empty building and cried as you listened to the sounds of moaning.
Then it started to make sense he was cheating, because just before he disappeared you swore there had been a hickey on his neck, and not from you.
You started crying and turned away from the door, walking out of the building heartbroken.

EYELESS JACK

EJ had been acting distant lately, and it had given you a bad feeling.
You climbed in bed, acting like you were going to bed, while EJ got ready to go killing.
"Will you be back later?" You asked as you climbed into bed.
EJ shrugged as he looked at the window and opened it, "I don't know."
EJ then left, and you waited a minute before turning off your light and slipping on your shoes to follow him.
After a few minutes of following EJ quietly, a house came into view, which EJ walked to the front door and knocked.
You watched as a girl opened it, wearing lingerie and a robe, she smiled and pulled EJ inside.
You didn't even notice you had started crying, you stood up in a mixture of anger and shock, and ran away crying, not wanting to believe EJ was cheating on you.

HOMICIDAL LIU/SULLY

You were walking to the park, hoping to see Liu there because you hadn't seen him all day.
As you sat down on a bench, you suddenly felt like something was wrong, but you ignored it.
You kicked your feet and looked around but there was no sight of Liu.
Then suddenly you saw him, and you smiled.
But then you noticed, he had his arm around another girl, the both of them were laughing together.
You got angry stood up, marching over to them.
"Liu! W-What is this?" You asked as you confronted him.
Liu's emerald eyes noticed you and he grinned.
"Y/N, this is my girlfriend." He said as he looked over at her.
She giggled and nuzzled her head against his shoulder.
You were astonished and your eyes widened.
"I can't be with a person like you. We're over." He said without looking at you.
Tears streamed down your cheeks as you turned and ran away, all the way to your hell-hole of a home.

HOODIE

Hoodie had been out for a while, and you were starting to worry about him.
So you went out to find him.
You walked through the dark and empty streets of your town, hoping you might stumble upon him.
'God this is stupid. He can handle himself if he's in trouble. Or maybe he just won't come home tonight.' You thought.
You sighed and turned down an alleyway with your head down, deciding to go back home.
But then you heard the sound of people whispering and you looked up.
Your eyes widened, and your jaw dropped.
Hoodie was making out with a girl, his hands holding her hips to bring her closer to him.
They made out right in front of your eyes, not even acknowledging you.
It was until you took a step back and your foot shuffling against the ground it made Hoodies head perk up.
His eyes widened and he practically threw the girl off of him, which caused her to fall on the ground.
"Y-Y/N I-" He tried to speak but he could think of anything to say.
Tears ran down your cheeks and you turned around, running back home.

JASON THE TOYMAKER

You and Jason were arguing, and it was turning into screaming and shouting.
Jason had hickeys on his neck, which he was claiming was from you, but you knew it wasn't.
He had also come back to you a few times with lipstick on his cheek, which made you very suspicious.
"You're cheating Jason! And I know you are so just admit it!" You yelled as you folded your arms.
Jason growled and his eyes turned green as he looked away, he looked as if he was about to explode.
"Admit it! Son of a bitch!" You yelled louder.
"Alright fine, I AM! Just came to say GOODBYE!" He yelled back in a mocking tone.
The tears that had been held in your eyes finally broke, and you looked at him.
"Goodbye then." You replied.
You couldn't think of any words to say, and you felt so heartbroken.
Jason's expression softened and he looked down at the ground.
"I'm sorry." He whispered.
Then he was gone.

JEFF THE KILLER

You were walking down the street late at night, trying to pass time until you were able to see Jeff later that night.
As you passed an alleyway you heard faint giggling, and your curiosity got the best of you.
You tilted your head and out of curiosity, turned back to see who was down there.
You walked into the alleyway, only to freeze in shock, as you recognized who was causing it.
Jeff had some girl against a wall, kissing and groping her while she ran her hands through his hair.
"JEFF!" You yelled in pure shock as tears started falling down.
The girl and Jeff both turned to you in surprise, but then Jeff grinned.
"I've found someone better. You can leave now." He said sounding ruthless towards you.
Your eyes widened and you felt your heart shatter, you'd never seen this side of him.
"I-I loved you..." You said as you stumbled back.
Then you turned away and started running home, more tears running down your cheeks.

LAUGHING JACK

You couldn't believe what you were seeing.
You were at the carnival, looking for LJ, when you stumbled upon him kissing another girl.
"I love you so much my sweet lolly pop.~" LJ cooed to her ask he wrapped an arm around her.
She smiled and kissed his cheek.
"I love you too baby." She replied.
You felt tears run down your cheeks and you fell to the floor, your legs felt weak.
LJ must've heard because he looked over in your direction, his eyes then widening.
"Y/N!" He said, he let go of the girl and ran to you.
You stood up and ran away from him, more tears falling down your cheeks.
You ran and ran, until you couldn't hear his voice calling you anymore.

MASKY

You were at home, taking a nap on the couch when you heard your front door open.
You smiled and sat up, you were excited to see Masky.
But then your heart dropped when you heard a feminine voice.
"What an ugly house this is. You could've done so much better."
You heard Masky snicker.
"Yeah, I wish I would've. Actually I think I did, I found you." Masky replied.
You saw them both walk into the kitchen, Masky had his arm wrapped around some bimbo with caked on makeup.
You growled and got up, unaware tears were streaming down your face.
You walked into the kitchen to see them both eating cheesecake, then Masky saw you.
"Y-Y/N! T-This isn't-"
You stared at him, "This isn't what? You taking shit about me? Bringing some girl into my house? Know what just get out. And get out of my life." You spoke as calmly as you could, trying not to lash out.
He looked shocked and his eyes full of hurt.
He and the girl got up, the girl trying not to make eye contact with you.
"By the way, the only thing making this house ugly is your skank ass in it, so get out." You growled.
She gulped and quickly left, Masky followed her but quietly whispered to you "I'm sorry."

TICCI TOBY

Out of everyone in the world you think could've cheated on you, you never thought for one second it could've been Toby.
You caught them, well Waffle did.
You came back home from work, only to see Waffle barking at a girl who had a very guilty look on her face as she stood next to Toby, who had his shirt off and lipstick on his face.
"Are you kidding me?" You mumbled as you stumbled back, tears forming in your eyes.
"Y/N, I-I can e-explain." Toby said as he tried to take a step towards you.
You stumbled back onto the couch and buried your hands in your face.
"Just leave. I never want to see you again. I hate you." You said.
Toby gulped, and he moved to the door, the girl following him.
"Y/N I'm s-sorry." Toby said as he tried to come near you again.
You shook your head and scoffed.
"Don't lie to me." You said looking up at him.
You pointed to the door and he sighed, then they both left.
——
Edited January 8th, 2019.