You Draw On His Face While He's Asleep.

-5 days later-

BEN DROWNED

You smiled as you looked over at Ben, who fell asleep as he lay against you.
You waited a few minutes until he was fast asleep, then you moved him gently until he was laying down.
You went to the kitchen and grabbed a sharpie, then ran back, an evil grin on your face as you leaned down beside him, taking out the sharpie.
You smiled at his sleeping face, he looked adorable.
But you still grinned as you moved the sharpie onto his face, then traced and drew anything and everything.
You drew a mustache, of course a dick, a heart, eyes on his eyelids, and a lot more.
He stirred in his sleep and you quickly put the cap on, then jumped on the other couch, pretending to do nothing.
His eyes opened and he sat up, looking at you.
"What did you do?" He asked groggily as he ran his hand across his face.
You raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean?" You asked.
Ben's red eyes narrowed as he got up and went to the bathroom.
Then a loud scream was heard, causing you to burst out in laughter.

DOLL MAKER

You yawned as you turned off the TV, rubbing your eyes and standing up.
You went to your room and turned a lamp on,  only to see Doll sprawled out on your bed as he slept.
You growled and rolled your eyes, you couldn't sleep with him hogging the bed.
Then you hatched an idea, and a smirk grew on your face.
You went over to your nightstand and opened the drawer, taking out a sharpie.
You lowered yourself to Doll and uncapped the marker, drawing on his face.
You drew doodles and weird stick figures all over his face.
Doll stirred in his sleep and rolled over, you capped the marker and put it back in the nightstand.
You laid down next to him and closed your eyes.
"I'll get my payback soon." Doll mumbled gruffly at you.
You giggled as you snuggled in the pillows, falling asleep.

EYELESS JACK

You woke up from a nap to see EJ next to you with his arm wrapped around you, as usual.
You smiled and awed at his face while he slept.
Then you grinned, you decided you were going to play a little prank on him.
You carefully slipped through his grip and got out of your bed.
You squinted through the darkness and over to the desk, where you quiet fumbled around.
You fingers gripped around the familiar smooth, and thickness of a sharpie pen, causing you to smirk.
Climbing back into bed, you uncapped the sharpie and leaned down  to where EJ's face was.
The faint light of the moonlight in your window helped you see as you started drawing on his face.
You grinned as you completely colored his cheeks in, you also filled his eyebrows in and gave him a mustache.
You smiled and capped the marker, then turned over and went to sleep.
You woke up to the sound of EJ yelping.
You sat up and saw him sitting on the edge of the bed, a mirror in his hand as he stared horridly at himself.
You laughed.

HOMICIDAL LIU

You were running your hands through Liu's hair as he peacefully slept with his arms around you and his head nuzzled against you.
His soft breathing and the way his body was relaxed, let you know he was sound asleep.
You removed your hand from his hair and slipped it under your pillow, then pulling out a sharpie.
You uncapped it by biting and pulling the cap off, then lowered the marker to him.
"Sorry babe." You mumbled with a grin as you started drawing.
You traced his scars, drew hearts, smiley faces and anything else that wasn't bad.
You re-capped the marker once you were satisfied with your work, then put it back underneath your pillow.
"You're so not sorry." Liu mumbled at he squeezed you.
You felt yourself slightly jump, you didn't know he was awake.
"You're right I'm not." You replied as you closed your eyes.
Liu scoffed and nuzzled closer as he went back to sleep.

HOODIE

You walked into your room looking for Hoodie, and you found him, asleep on the bed.
You were going up to thank him for doing house chores and making the house clean while you were gone at work.
You walked over to his side of the bed and stared at his sleeping face.
You smiled and leaned down, kissing his forehead softly.
Then you grinned and got an idea.
You went downstairs and got a marker, then jogged back upstairs and tip toed quietly back to him.
You uncapped the marker and held your breath as you started drawing on his face.
You mentally laughed as you drew doodles on his face, leaving no part untouched.
Once you were satisfied, you capped it and left the room.
A few minutes later while you were downstairs watching TV, you heard footsteps running down the stairs.
Hoodie came down and glared at you, you just laughed at him.