He Comes Back For You.

-3 days later-

BEN DROWNED

You unplugged every electronic in your house, hoping it would prevent Ben from coming through, but it didn't stop him from trying to call and text your phone every minute.
You finally turned off your phone after getting the 34th call from Ben today, and you went down to the living room and sat quietly on the couch.
Tears stung your eyes as you brought your knees to your chest and hugged them, and you blankly looked at the floor, until a glitching sound made you look up.
Ben stood in front of you, his face had been red from crying, and there was a very sad look plastered all over his face.
His red eyes looked at you, and met your E/C eyes, and he said "I shouldn't have done that."
You put your legs down and wiped your eyes, then folded your hands in your lap as you looked down, listening to what he had to say.
"I'm sorry Y/N. I want to make it up to you, and prove I can be better." He said as he took flowers out from behind his back.
You opened your arms for a hug, which he did so, and you cried in his chest.
DOLL MAKER

You ran a hand through your messy hair, and took a long inhale as your tried to calm yourself down.
You sat on the couch and looked around your apartment with your red and puffy eyes.
It was a disaster, you'd been so depressed, you hadn't bothered to clean.
You sniffled and laid down on the couch to where you were staring at the ceiling.
Doll stood outside your apartment, he raised his hand to the door knob and turned it.
To his surprise, the door was open and he entered, with a bundle of flowers in his hands.
You heard the sound of the door opening, but you didn't bother to sit up and see who it was.
Doll's eye widened as he saw the condition of your apartment, and he grew a bit worried.
He walked over to the couch, and saw you staring blankly at the ceiling, your hair a mess and your face red.
Your eyes looked over at him, and you faintly spoke, "Go away."
He frowned and took the flowers from behind his back, and set them down.
He walked to you and picked you up in his arms and hugged you.
"I know you hate me, and what I did broke you." Doll muttered softly.
You felt tears sting your eyes as you hugged him back.

EYELESS JACK

EJ felt ashamed of himself for cheating on you, and he didn't even know why he did it.
He had to see you to apologize, he killed the girl he had cheated with, hoping that if he told you then you'd take him back, then he realized how stupid that would sound.
EJ approached your home, and saw your light was still on.
He climbed up to your window and peeked inside, the sight of you then making his heart shatter.
You were laying on your bed, crying your eyes out with your face buried in your hands.
He lifted the window up, which to his surprise was unlocked.
EJ climbed in and you looked up, your red, puffy eyes looking into the eye holes of his mask.
"What do you want?" Your voice croaked softly.
EJ frowned beneath his mask, he did this to you, and it hurt him.
"I'm sorry." He said he came to you and hugged you.
"I dont know why I cheated, you're the best thing that ever happened to me, and I just completely left you and broke you heart. I'm nothing without you. I love you more than kidneys." EJ said softly as he tightly hugged you.
You started crying harder and wrapped your arms tightly around him, not letting go.
"Can I have a second chance?" He asked softly as he also started to cry.
You nodded as you cried in his chest.

HOMICIDAL LIU

You quietly snuck past your dad, who was passed out on the couch drunk as usual, and you made your way to leave.
It was midnight, and you decided to leave to try and clear your mind from the recent event that happened just a few short days ago.
You hung your head low as you walked, not caring where you ended up at.
After a few minutes you raised your head, and saw yourself at the park.
Your eyes teared up as you remembered the good times you had with Liu here, and also him with his arm around another girl.
You turned back around to go back home, but then you heard a familiar voice.
"Y/N..."
You turned around, and there you saw Liu, with a singe red rose in his hand.
His emerald eyes looked shamefully at the ground, and he spoke.
"I know you probably hate me...and that's fine, I deserve it." He said sadly as he didn't look at you.
You also looked at the ground, tears finally falling down your cheeks.
"Sully misses you and I do too. That girl wasn't my girlfriend. And the only person I want to be with is you. I'm sorry I did this to you." He said as he looked at you.
You looked up at him with your tearful eyes and he lifted the rose for you to take, but you instead ran into his arms.