When You Argue/Fight.

-2 weeks later-

BEN DROWNED

You came home, tired and dragging your feet as you entered your home.
Your had been working extra hours to get a little bit more money, but it was making you angry that you came home to a messy house every night.
As you walked in the living room, you were met with Ben's screeching voice as he was playing Mario Kart.
You looked in disgust at the floor around him, empty bags of chips, crumbs and soda cans were surrounding him.
You huffed and went over to him and crossed your arms.
"Ben. You have to stop making a fucking mess in the living room. I'm tired of picking up after you." You said.
Ben scoffed at you and continued playing, "Whatever. I don't have to listen to you." He replied not looking at you.
"Excuse me?" You asked, getting even more angry.
Ben paused the game and looked at you.
"You heard me, so leave." He replied.
Your eyes widened at his tone.
You growled and grabbed his hair and lifted him up, throwing him in the TV.
You unplugged the TV and his Xbox, his words still in your head.
You huffed as you wiped your tired eyes, then began cleaning the mess.

DOLL MAKER

You hadn't seen Doll for a few days, mostly because he was away making his dolls, so you decided to visit him.
You smiled brightly as you neared the abandoned apartment building, wanting to run into Doll's arms.
You climbed up the stairs and made your way to his apartment, feeling jittery as you opened the door.
"Doll?" You called out as you peeked your head in.
There was no response.
You entered and shut the door behind you, walking further into his apartment.
You didn't hear any sound, and you noticed the room where he makes his dolls had the door shut.
You figured he was in there and just couldn't hear you, so you went to open the door.
"Don't go in there Y/N."
You stopped and turned around to see Doll, blood and paint spattered on his clothes.
"Hey, just though I'd come visit you. Haven't seen you in a few days." You said as you smiled.
Doll didn't smile back, only turn away.
"Go away. I'm busy." He said in a semi-harsh tone.
You raised an eyebrow at him, "Are you ok?" You asked as you took a step towards him.
He fitness and turned back around.
"Can't you see I don't want to see you right now? If I wanted to I'd be with you, but I don't at the moment." He yelled, his eyes seeming angry.
You made an angry face, and got ready to yell back at him.
Then you stopped yourself and took a deep breath as you walked passed him and to he door.
"Fine. I'll leave. I won't bother you again." You said as you opened the door and slammed it behind you.
Doll sighed and looked at the ground knowing he went a bit too far.

EYELESS JACK

You grumbled frustratedly as you once again, cleaned your bedroom floor from the mixture of blood and mud that EJ tracks.
"EJ, can you take your shoes off when you enter my room instead of tracking a mess?" You asked as you wiped up the stains.
EJ groaned as he swerved the desk chair to face you.
"No." He replied.
Then he swerved back away and kicked his feet onto the desk.
You huffed and stood up, "Seriously? I'm tired of cleaning up after you." You said as you got more frustrated.
EJ swerved the chair around again and stood up.
"What you mean this?" He asked as he started wiping his shoes on the floor, creating streaks of the blood/mud mess.
You felt your blood boil and you harshly grew open the window.
"GET THE FUCK OUT!" You yelled loudly as you pointed to the window.
EJ seemed astonished at your loud voice, then he realized how rude he was being.
He opened his mouth to speak, but shut it and lowered his head as he climbed out the window, you slamming it shut and locking it behind him.

HOMICIDAL LIU/SULLY

Your father threw another empty beer bottle at you, as usual you ducked and didn't flinch as it shattered on the wall behind you.
You ran to your room, shutting and locking the door behind you.
Tears stained your eyes, but you quickly wiped them away when you heard Liu enter through your window.
You smiled as you saw him, but he didn't smile back.
"Where is it?" He asked rather harshly.
You raised an eyebrow and tilted your head, "Where's what?" You asked.
He growled and turned his head to look around your room.
"Where's my knife? I need it NOW." Liu said, sounding angry.
Your eyebrows furrowed, you were not going to be accused of stealing.
"Are you saying I stole from you? And I don't know where it is." You replied, getting a bit irritated yourself.
Liu's emerald eyes flashed angry at he shot his gaze back at you.
"Give. It. Back. Or else." He said, taking steps closer to you.
You felt tears in your eyes and you then shoved him away, and out your window.
You slammed it shut and curled up in a ball, crying.