Feelings...

Zane's POV
Ever since Harumi's attempt to resurrect Lord garmadon failed , Lloyd has been acting distant . I know how he must feel . I imagine all the thoughts , the mix of emotions .
Scared about what will happen if he had returned .
Sad that there will be no light left in him .
Excited ? That he will see his father again .
But the opposite of this , because he would have not been the man he recognised .
I decided to go up and check on him , I walked down the hallway . I found the door leading to the room where I saw Lloyd sneak into last night . Why was he sneaking in there ? He must have just not wanted us to worry . I opened the door . All I saw was Lloyd ... He was staring out of the window , watching as the rain fell .
" Lloyd , I'm starting to get worried about you , tell me what's wrong ." I explained .
He just huffed and then sighed . I put a hand on his shoulder , " Tell me everything Lloyd , I'll help you feel better ."
I saw a tear fall down his cheeks . I wiped them off for him . He looked up at me , and gave me that fake smile . " Well .." He said . " Just , I've been so stressed lately , ju... just ... just everything that went through my head . It just felt strange they they were trying to bring him back , and they could off !" Lloyd answered . He gave out a growl of stress .
" Lloyd ..." I comforted him ," It's all over now , and he isn't back , you shouldn't be thinking about that , it's happened , and we succeeded , Lloyd ." he looked up back at me and smiled .
Lloyd's POV
As soon as me and Zane had finished that long conversation , I suddenly heard a loud thud . I was knocked to the ground ... I was hurt , but not too much , I them saw a dark figure walk my way ...
Where was Zane , I saw Zane try and do spinjitzu but then the thing ?, did too . He called for the others . It moved closer to him .
It has an evil laugh .

For arms .

I knew exactly who it was ...

GARMADON