Not getting better..

Kai's POV
I was still sat around Lloyd , I was crying and sobbing in misery . I hope he wakes up soon , I need to see his smile again , he always made me smile . I then saw a small movement from Lloyd , I gasped ." Guys !" I shouted . Everyone walked in and asked what it was ," I think he's waking up ." I explained. .
Everyone smiled and hoped that he would wake up , his eyes then opened , and he tried to sit up , he was too weak and hurt that he couldn't . " Lloyd !" Everyone shouted , he still tried to get up but he couldn't use any of his arms .
" Lloyd , have some rest ." Cole said , and helped him sit up .
" W...What happened to me ?" He asked .
" You tell us buddy , what did he do to you ?" Jay replied .
Lloyd sighed ," Well , he chained me up to the wall first and was going to kill me , but then he let me go and started fighting me , then that's all I remember ." Lloyd looked down at his arms and legs that were both bandaged up . " When will I be okay to fight . "
" Not any time soon , we don't even know if you will be healed ."
Lloyds POV

I decided to look back down at my wounds until I saw blood , it was dripping out of his chest , I Felt like he was going to lose consciousness. He stayed awake , still listening to his friend , but I couldn't tell them what was happening , because I was too weak to talk from the pain and blood loss . Is this truly the end?...