Help me...

Lloyd's POV
I was out cold , I woke up... Where was I , I was in a dark room , until a light flicked on . A dark figure came towards me , knives in hands , grin on his face . It was Garmadon again . " Well , after I have truly defeated you , I can rule ninjago , if the green ninja can't stop me , who can ?" He laughed evilly . He brought the knives closer to me , even closer .
" You wouldn't do this I'm your son ." I begged . He stopped .
" Well then , come and fight me !" He screamed . He let me go and started to fight me .
" Come on little ninja !" I ran towards him and went for a kick , when j was flying in the air with my leg out , he grabbed hold of it , swung me around , and I was chucked into a wall . I struggled to get up whilst Garmadon was watching me . I managed to limp towards him again , he then threw all four of his knives at me , inches from my head I ducked far down . They missed me by an inch . He then grabbed hold off me out of nowhere , swung me around several times until I became nauseous . He then threw me high into the hair . I was near the top of the building , then I started falling down aiming straight for the concrete floor . I then came in contact with the ground... I stood up , I couldn't open one eye , a huge red mark was on my face , top to bottom , my arm felt broken , along with my leg . Just as it did before . I couldn't stand this much pain . I lied on the ground , holding my arm in pain . I tried to look up to see Garmadon , all I could see was that he was gone , and I was still here , all alone , hopeless , weak , and I was dying . Please , find me friends , before it's too late .