Too much..

Okay , there's gonna be green flame in this story now . If you like the ship , it'll be noice .
Kai's POV
We've been through too much lately , we lost the battle , our greatest hope is dying slowly , I'm starting to lose hope , we all are . Will he be here to see the day good returns , or would the evil already have won ? Which Lloyd gone , none of us know what to do , he's our leader , the one who guides us through everything, it's just too much .
I decided to go and check on Lloyd , I walked down the hallway and opened the door where Lloyd was still peacefully sleeping , his chest going up and down , and the heart monitor beating constantly . I quietly walked in and then I sat on a chair next to Lloyd . I sighed , and put my hand on his head , I stroked his hair . "You'll be okay soon Lloyd , I hope..."
Then , I jumped when a loud alarm went off . We all ran into the deck of the bounty . " Garmadon's attacking ninjago again , let's go!" Zane reported us of the news .
" Who's going to watch over Lloyd ?" Nay asked .
" I'll watch over him !" I said .
Everyone jumped off the bounty and fell into their vehicles . I then went straight back to Lloyd . I huffed . A tear fell out of my eye and rolled down my check , onto the floor . " I'm starting to lose hope Lloyd , I'm worried , i need you back , the team needs you , ninjago needs you ."
I cried . I out my head in my hands , and let my pain and despair escape me thoughts and mind .
" if you do make it Lloyd , and we do get through this , i want to let you know... I need to let you know that I love you Lloyd ."