A Long Lost Friend

Oh crap there are others?! "What are you talking about? I don't have time for this. I need to go." I say glaring at the girl.
"Go sit down by the fire and we will explain everything." She says, not budging from the door. I step back still glaring at her and walk over to the fire. The other girl who was staring into the fire previously pats the seat next to her.
"What the hell is going on? Why am I here?" I say, getting a little frustrated with the whole situation.
"Calm down." She says. "We will explain everything." She turns around and says over her shoulder, "you can all come out now." A door opens and about four girls walk out.
"Seriously I don't have time for whatever this is." I say getting up. "You have to let me leave!"
Out of the corner of my eye I see another girl come out from behind all the other girls. My jaw drops. It couldn't be! ”Tenny?" I say in disbelief.
"Flo." The girl whispers.
"Oh my god. Tenny!" I run over to her and hug her so tight I'm not sure she can breathe. She laughs and hugs me back. "I missed you so much Flo."
I end the hug and look her in the eyes. "Oh Tenny, I'm so happy to see you."
"Me too Flo." She says smiling.
"But I'm so confused. How are you here? Alive? I was there. I saw you die with my own eyes!"
"A lot has happened Flo, and I will tell you everything. But first let me introduce you to our sisters."