Was it Real?

As we all pile into Tulip's car I suddenly realize something. "Wait. How will we know where to go or how to get there?"
"Well that's why I'm here." Tulip says getting into the passenger seat. "I can find places in my mind. And I can take pictures and memories from someone else's mind and find the place too. Tre, also known as Three will drive, because I will obviously not be able too." She gestured to a girl with bright red hair who had gotten in the drivers seat. "And trust me you don't want to call her Three ever." Tulip whispered in my ear. "She may be the last thing you see." We all get into the car and Tre starts driving. Ivy is still shaking a bit, so I scoot closer to her and give her an energy bar.
"How are you doing?" I say, taking a bite out of mine.
"Um fine I guess." She says while slowly eating her bar. "It's just I don't know if I will ever be able to get that memory out of my head."
"It must have been awful." I say, giving her a hug. "But trust me it will go away or at least be more distant at some point. I've had some pretty scary nightmares, and well I'm okay."
"But it wasn't a nightmare. It wasn't even close to a nightmare." Ivy looks at me almost crying. "It was so real. It was everywhere. And it was going inside..."
"Inside where?"
"Inside of me!" There are actual tears in Ivy's eyes now. "I felt it everywhere! I still feel it!"
"Oh Ivy. I'm so sorry." I hug her again. "But nothing can actually touch you when you are in your visions or whatever right?"
"I mean I thought so...but I'm not so sure now."