Should I Stay or Should I Go

Ivy's eyes flutter open. "Oh my god Ivy, you're okay!" I say hugging her tightly. I am surprised at how attached I have gotten to her even though we have just met. But it is like we already know each other.
"Guys, we..we need to do something!" Ivy quickly jumps up and looks around frightened.
"What do you mean?" I say standing up next to her.
"If we don't get rid of the darkness it will destroy everyone!" She looks at all of us with so much fear in her eyes that even I'm frightened.
"But we first must go find Elly!" I say turning around and facing everyone too. "She is one of us!"
"That's the thing." Ivy grabs my hands. "I think she was going there. To the house with the darkness."
"How do you know?" My brain races. "Did she say she was?"
"No it was more of a I just knew." Ivy said shaking her head. "I'm sorry but I'm not usually wrong about these things. It's how I found you too."
"Well what are we waiting for?" I turn back to everyone. "We need to go help our sister!"
"Not so fast." Tulip steps forward. "We are in no condition to do this right now. Both you and Ivy are completely drained. You need to get some energy back, I'll go."
"Um no." I step up to where Tulip is. "There is no way you are going without me. Especially by yourself. Just wait. Is there something I can eat really fast?"
Tulip sighs and shakes her head. "Fine. But we can't wait otherwise we may be to late.There are some energy bars in that cabinet over there. You can eat them in the car. Give one to Ivy too." I run over to the cabinet and grab an energy bar for each of us. A car. That's helpful. I hand a bar to ivy. Tenny comes up behind me.
"Can I go too?" She says. "I've gotten a lot better at using my powers."
I shake my head. "Definitely not Tenny. I can't lose you again."
"She should come." Tulip says.
"Um no she definitely should not come." I say turning to Tulip.
"Look you haven't been with Tenny for a really long time. You don't realize how powerful she has become. We need her with us."
"Okay fine." I say glaring at Tulip. I turn back to Tenny. "But don't you go trying to be the hero or anything."
"Enough." Says Tulip. "Let's go save our sister."