Is This The End?

We all help Ivy back into the car, and we drive towards the lab. "Ivy?" I put a blanket that was in the car around her. "Do you still feel the darkness?"
"No." She smiles at me. "It's like it was never there." I happily hug her and see that the lab is coming up. When we get there I get out of the car and start running towards the lab. Tulip yells at me to wait, but I ignore her. I go through the doors and it feels so weird to be back. It had been less than a day but it seemed like weeks. The walls were covered in blood, and dried goo. I hurriedly went down the stairs to the control room. Suddenly I felt a gun against my back.
"Hands up." A voice from behind me said. I raised my hands slowly. "Now slowly turn around." I slowly turn a around and see Eleven with a man pointing a gun at me.
"Eleven! Do you remember me?" I slowly bring my hands down and look at Eleven.
"Who are you and what are you doing here?" The man says demandingly.
"My name is Four also known as Flo." I say looking at the man.
"Flo?" Eleven finally talks.
"Yes yes it's me!"
"Flo!" Eleven runs over and hugs me. I hug her back. "This is Hopper." She says pointing at the man. "He is going to be my Dad."
"Oh Eleven! I'm so happy for you!" "So who exactly are you?" Hopper says a little less skeptically.
"I'm Flo. See number four." I show him the tattoo on my wrist. "I was in the lab with Eleven." Suddenly all the girls barge in and Hopper points his gun at them. Tenny uses her powers and grabs the gun with her mind and gives it to Tulip. Hopper looks stunned but Eleven just laughs. Suddenly the doors burst open again and a bunch of other people walk in.
"Whats going on?" A girl with short hair asked Hopper.
"Um I'm not sure." Hopper says. Now quite confused. A boy runs our from the back and hugs Eleven.
"El you're okay!" Eleven hugs him back and smiles. "Mike, I promised you I would come back and friends don't lie."
Eleven stops hugging Mike and steps forward. "Friends theses are my sisters. Sisters these are my friends." An older boy who was with a bunch of kids walks towards you.
"What's your name?" He asks me
"Um Flo. What's yours?"
"Steve. Steve Harrington."
"Um that's a nice name."  I say quickly. What? What am I saying?
"Hey Flo maybe sometime when the world is not about to end and I'm not babysitting a bunch of preteens we could go out somewhere." Steve smiled at me. And even though I had literally just met him I already knew I liked him.
"Yeah Steve. I think I would like that."
And for a few moments everything was the most perfect it had ever been.