I spy

What what is it!" I ask her worriedly. "What's going on?"
"One of the girls she made like a wall appear out of nowhere. But like it's not actually there. She is yelling at the other girl. Sounds like she is saying a name. Jane I think. But the other girl is running away. Oh my her wrist. It it has numbers like ours. It says eleven."
"Oh my god! Eleven!" I almost cry. "Are you sure?"
"Yes yes I can see it very clearly. And now she is on a bus. she says she is going somewhere. Back home. Wait I am somewhere else now. A home I think. I don't know. There are no windows and a bunch of lights. Also there is a boy tied up and there are people surrounding him talking to him. Oh my. There is something wrong with him. Very wrong!"
"What do you mean?" I see her starting to shake. "Ivy what's wrong with him?"
"So much darkness. Darkness everywhere. It's so dark!!" Ivy closes her eyes and falls backwards.
"Ivy! Ivy! What's going on?!" I grab her and try to prop her up. But she is still just shaking with her eyes closed. I turn back to everyone. "What is happening to her! Someone do something!" Tulip yells at Tenny to grab a bucket of water fast. Tenny grabs a bucket of water and throws it over the fire. Ivy stops shaking but is still not waking up. "Ivy! Ivy can you hear me! Ivy please wake up!" I hug her tight. "Ivy please! Please. I just met you. I can't lose you yet!" A drop of blood falls from her nose onto the carpet.