Enemy or Friend

My eyes flash open as I sit up and hit my head. I breathe a deep sigh of relief as I rub my aching head. It was only a dream. My heart slows down as I fall back onto the floor. My clothes are drenched in sweat, and stick to my body. I very uncomfortably get up and slouch so as to not hit my head again. Where the hell am I? It looks kind of like a loft or an attic. My brain can't figure out what was real and what wasn't real. Did I ever escape from the lab? And if I did how did I end up where ever I am? I slowly crawl across the floor to what looks like the edge of the loft. It looks like I am in someone's house. Someone is sitting in front of a fire place staring into the flames. My brain thinks fast. Whoever it is is probably the same person who hit me in the woods. But at the same time I wasn't tied up or anything so they obviously weren't too concerned about keeping me here. Better to not take a chance with whoever it is. I know I am too weak to use my powers still, so I very carefully crawl over to the ladder leaning against the edge. As I step onto it, it creaks loudly and the person turns around. It's a girl about my age, with icy blue eyes and white hair. I quickly jump off the ladder and run for what looks like the door. But another girl blocks me. She has black hair and the darkest eyes I had ever seen. She looks a little older than the other girl. "You can't be leaving just yet." She says. "You haven't even met everyone. We have so much to talk to you about."