Chapter Eleven

Abhi's POV:-

Oh my god! This girl is just too hot. I can't control my hormones.

"Abhi! Can you help me down?" Asked Vani.

She is instigating me! Oh what a luck!

"Yeah sure." I helped her down the ladder as in the process, she just tripped on her high heels and fell over me as I fell down on the floor.

Our bodies were touching and my thing started to torture me alot. It wanted to be inside her right now.

She got off me and said, "Why don't you come for dinner along with all of us? I mean D'mitra and Vaidehi are also coming. May be Vinod too."

"I would love to." Said I flirtity.

"Thank you baby." Said she pecking my cheek and then she walked away.

Baby? Your intensions are not at all sober baby!

I was sitting on the couch of Vinod's mother's probably fifth husband's house and Vinod was sitting opposite to me with a scowl face. He didn't agreed to accompany us till D'mitra requested him. Probably he didn't want Dimi to find about his mother's husband changing mania.

D'mitra was cuddled on the sofa along with him and Vaidehi was sitting at the couch beside them. I was busy at staring at Vaidehi.

Oh! Her eyes, they drool me to her. How can someone be so attractive?

I got pulled out from my thoughts when Vani came to me and sat on the armrest of the sofa, almost getting on my lap.

She toasted her glass and said, "Cheers for Vaidehi's swift recovery."

Everyone cheersed and then we talked about random topics and then it was dinner time. I was sitting in the middle of Vani and Vaidehi. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my thigh. It was swiftly moving further up. I noticed the hand and as expected, it was Vani.

I quickly threw my phone from my pocket and it landed on the ground close to Vani's feet. I excused myself as I dugged down as if to pick up my phone.

I took my phone and immediately put it in my pocket and then ran my fingers smoothly through Vani's silky legs. It was as smooth as butter.

Dinner was over and everyone was busy talking and drinking at the living room.

"Do you wanna see my room?" Vani asked seductively.

Now I knew exactly what she was planning.

"Why not? I hope your room is as sexy as you are." I flirted.

She smirked as she pulled me by my wrist and guided me to her room.

It was a dark one with all neatly arranged things.

It's creepy!

"So what do you think?" Said she smirking. She wrapped her hands around my neck and leaned on me. Her breast were pressed upon my chest and I was in full mood and bursted out into her lips, biting her lower lip with full lust. But something said me that I was not enjoying the kiss. She responded harshly but I felt that something was missing. Something which is really important. Something which would make the kiss more passionate, more delicious. I could no more feel my hormonal rushes which I used to feel while I saw a hot woman. But this time, it was different.

I didn't enjoy the process.

Suddenly, Vaidehi's naked body flashed infront of my eyes. Her perfectly moulded curves, her buttery skin, her rose petal like soft lips, her softness, her warmth and most of all, her eyes.

It was not her body which was calling me but her eyes which casted that spell on me that I could no longer force on her under me. It was telling me a different story. It was telling me about her soft and delicate soul which was hidden behind her rude and rebellious gestures. It was her innocent eyes located at one corner of her well fashioned, hot and sexy body.

I snapped back.

"What happened Abhi?" Vani asked disappointed.

"Nothing. Not today Vani. I need to drop the guys back home.

I left immediately.

Vani's POV:-

"Oh god! Abhi Nizam Qureshi! I know why you didn't look at me. It's Vaidehi right? Who is casting the spell? I will destroy her! You are only mine. Only mine. You are only Vani Kapoor's. Ah! I'm not Kapoor now. What is my new father's surname? Yes, Singhania. Abhi Nizam Qureshi you are only Vani Singhnia's. Only mine." I screamed in rage.

I will make sure that Vaidehi is completely destroyed. I stompedmy feet.