Chapter 2: Shocked

Your POV

I got up from my seat and remove my fake glasses. And so did my sisters they removed their glasses.

I walk towards BTS and let my hair down infront of THEM.

I walked to jin first and whispered something to him and just made him tear up.

What you whipered:

Oppa don't you remember ... I'm your fucking sister who you left in the orphange many years ago. Now don't cry and tear up cause if you do tear up remember i'm not your sister anymore. I'm your ENEMY.

That is what you whipered to jin.

Now BTS look at you and your sisters.

Girls.. Show them your marks...
I said. Which made the whole cafeteria look at us.

ok now... Dont come staring or...I WILL FUCKING TAKE YOUR EYEBALLS AND MAKE THEM INTO MEATBALLS INSTEAD! Hyerin my youngest sister said.

Then everyone started to look away very quickly.

Then the girls showed their marks which made BTS shocked and so did their GIRLFRIENDS.

This is your gang members marks...

And then BTS looked at you and you showed them your mark

And then BTS looked at you and you showed them your mark... Which made them even go shocked

 Which made them even go shocked

BlackDiamonds... Namjoon said.

Correct. I said while smirking.

That is freaking fake bitch. Jaehye said to you.

Yoongi noticed your white fist which could punch anyone anytime.

He quickly go over to jaehye and go infront of her.

I don't plan on fighting any of you today. And you just embarrased yourself in front of me. I could get rid of you anytime. I said.

We walked out but before that we heard namjoon say....

Let's Have A gang meeting..Ms.IU

(IU is your underground nicmname.)

Sure... I smiled.