Epilouge

(This is yoongi's a.k.a. suga's life after y/n left for newyork. Please enjoy this.)

Yoongi's POV

Everything reminds me of her. Even though i was mad. I still can't forget her. Even how many times i sleep with other girls. How many times i get drunk. Its so hard.

I came to forget y/n little by little. But everytime i close my eyes. I always see her eyes staring back at me.

I wanted to hate her for leaving me and lying about her death. But i cant help it. Instead of hating her. I started to hate myself.

So i grew strong. And built a company which stands to the top. Min.Corp. is the name of my company.

I fired many secretary's becasue they only want to sleep with me anyway.

So i did. If you wonder why i slept with them....it's because i need to forget y/n.

I look at my desk and started to work until someone knocked

Come in. I said.

Then she came inside. My slut secretary.

She only wants this job because of my money and body.

Mr.min. lets go to the club later. She said while lip biting.

Get out. I said coldly.

Mwo? She asked.

I said get out. I said raising ny voice a bit higher.

Fine but you will regret this. She said and walked out of my office.

I was so stressed. So i went out to drink. Then i found this café called "Coffee & Vanilla".

I went inside and order coffee.

I was ordering my drink until i saw a familiar girl next to me ordering vanilla frappuccino.

Then i kept staring at her with my cold gaze which she didnt notice.

Then i went back to my senses when one of the waiter kept shaking me.

Then after that i took my coffee and saw that girl fighting with some bastards.

I told my self not to get involved but my mouth chose to talk.

She said get out of the way you fucktards. I said.

What if we dont?the second guy said.

I will put you in a storage room and torture you there. I said coldly.

Who are you to do that? The first guy ask.

Then i smirked and show them my bussiness card. And they both turned pale and says sorry.and still kept bowing for forgiveness.

Get out of this shop. I said in my cold tone

Then i faced the girl.

And she kept her head low so i cant see her face.

A-ah...thank you very much. She said.

No problem. Dont get involve in situations like this. I said.

Then i walked past her.

I went out of the shop and just thought about some things until my coffee tasted weird.

Vanilla...?

Author's Note:

This is the epilouge of this book. I hope you enjoyed please vote and follow me ❤

And if you vote for her stories katearianelle

If you vote for her story. I will follow you.

If you comment in her book. I will mention you in my story.

If you vote and comment in her stories. I will vote and follow you and your stories.

And dont forget to follow me. Hope you enjoyed❤

ByeLoves❤❤❤😂😜😝😘❤✔