Chapter 13: Sorry

Sehun POV

They are gone...we promised to protect them but we didnt... I let go of jaesoo... I...i'm useless.

Yah...we should go...it's their funeral today.... Kai said.

I stood up from the chair...it's geeting harder for letting go....why did this happen..... I should have died in jaesoo's place.

We went to the car and I looked at chanyeol... He has much more worst condition than me...

As we drove to their funeral place.... I feel much more guilt on every step i make... I dont think I'm myself anymore...

Please god... Just let them comeback to me...take me instead..

I'm sorry....B.D...mianhe jaesoo..... Jjinja...saranghaeyo...if only i could turn back time.

Chanyeol POV

Y/n's funeral is today...its painful..my heart is in a million pieces... My world has no light without y/n...

Every part of me breaks...slowly..

Y/n...come back... I mumbled while crying.

Yoongi POV

Y/n's funeral is today....jin hyung hasnt eaten since the day y/n died. Jungkook isnt him self either... Namjoon..keeps on hitting himself Taehyung keeps on crying and blaming himself. Jimin have been too much dramatic... Hoseok lost his smile....and I suffered depression.

I dont know why i didnt hold on tight.

Y/n held me tight...while i held her loose... I'm the worst.

I look over to chanyeol ...who's crying silently.

I looked over at the preist who keeps on saying the speech...

Until minutes later.... It was our turn to speak... Jin stood up and said his speech...

Y/n..my beloved sister...who I left all alone in the orphanage... I'm sorry i couldnt protect you... I was such a big jerk for leaving... I regret for not being a brother to you... If you are listening from above.... Saranghaeyo y/n-ah...

That was jin hyung's speech next was baekhyun..

"Hyerin... My ex-girlfriend...first love... I know what i did was not enough to express i loved you...i try my best to stay away from you even though it hurts... I love you so much.... I will miss you..hyerin."

Baekhyun's speech was emotional... One member of exo couldnt stop crying...suho..

Next was taehyung

Hyejin-ah...even though I'm a playboy you made me feel lucky to have you as my girlfriend even though it was fake... You made me laugh,smile,even though it was only. One day.... Just one day you made me feel like I'm on cloud 9... I love you hyejin... I will miss you.

Taehyung's speech made exo shocked because they didnt knoe it was fake.

Sehun:

Jaesoo... I love you with all my heart... I didnt regret loving you... Because it was the best thing that happened in my life.
Thank you for loving me back.

Namjoon:

Taeyoon if you are listening... I love you even if you dont love me back... I will love you forever...and always..be strong. I miss you already.

Suho:

You know letting you go was the hardest thing to do..min soo.. If only i could turn backtime i shoulnt have let you go...If I have one more life to live... I would search all over the world so i can love you longer... I love minsoo.

Jimin:

You teased me about my height...you should look at your height to pabo.. Minhee...you should have called me me mochi more... If there is one thing i have to do in this world... in a sea of people my eyes will only look for you.... I miss you already.

Kai:

Minhee....i know my personality doesnt match yours.. But it doesnt matter since your heart matches the same beat as mine. I will be selfish just to have you for myself...even of it means hurting other people... I love you min hee.

Jungkook:

Who will call me kookie now? I will be lonely... Who gave you permession to leave... I will always love you but... Why does love hurt? I know the answer because i loved you too much... That my heart will explode any minute now..

I love you soo much hyerin.

Yoongi:

It's all your fault... You left too early... Why didnt i met you sooner?why did i hurt you? I wish I could feel the pain your in now.. I love you y/n ... I will always do.

Hoseok:

You know leaving is a bad choice... You should have stayed with me till my last breath..but you choosed to die by yourself your so... Cruel you know that minsoo. But my cruelness cant be compared on how much you suffered. I'm sorry minsoo.

Chanyeol:

Y/n... I thought we will be together always but fate ripped us apart....i cant move on. You should have waited. I will hunt down the one who did this tou you i promise. I'll miss you.

Xiumin:

Taeyoon....you idiot... You left...without me...your so...selfish you know that.. But it cant be helped maybe because that's one of the reasons why i fell for you. Thank you for everything... Saranghae.

D.O:

Hyejin... You left.. I dont even know what i'm gonna do... My light left the world ...and my world have became dark... Please comeback...I love you so...much hyejin.

After the speech the girls started to disappear slowly.. Burying them deep down the ground...rain started to fall continuosly...like me tears..

I'm sorry..... I...i couldn't protect you....

No one's POV

Tch...stupid funeral... But i'm glad you are dead B.D. go to hell where your father is... One guy smirked.

What should we do know boss.? The other guy said.

We should keep an eye on them...for now. The so called boss guy said.

Author's Note:

It was sad wasn't it?

Who do you think the real culprit is?

Is B.D really dead?

See you in the next chapter

Byeloves!!!❤❤❤❤😢😢😘😘😘😘😘😘