Chapter 9: Revenge

Your POV

Today is the day who we will meet up with this so called T.E.

Then we still have 3 periods left.

Ugh.... I just cant wait to hit them in the face when i see that so called T. E. I'm so irritated.....I'm serious.

(Ahem.... So i'm gonna skip most of the school parts so im gonna timeskip to the end of the school)

<~Timeskip~>

Me and my sisters went to the place where T.E. wants us to meet them we evem carried small weapons to torture them.

But when we looked our heartdropped from the shock and anger it took us..... It was.... BTS and TWICE. (Get it? T.W.I.C.E I used both the end of the letters which made the mystery person T. E.)

You betrayed us. Jaesoo unnie said.

Well..yeah ofcourse we will you are just nothing to us afterall. Jin said heartless.

But how about our deal?! Taeyoon unnie asked. And was really angry.

Deal...? There was no fucking deal in the first place. Namjoon said while galring his eyes out.

But...yoongi.... How about the fun times we spent together? I asked trying not to pull out my gun in my pocket and kill them.

The fun" hmm.... We just played you. Yoongi said.

T-then how about you jungkook? Did you ever love my sister? Hyerin...? Hyejin asked.

Ofcourse never she is just another. Girl.who.I.wanted.to.play.with. jungkook said.

How dare you! Bastard! Minhee shouted.

Us bastard? No way... Look at yourself.... You are the bastard girls. Dont forget that. Jimin said.

Why?...why did you go to their side? Minsoo asked.

Well because....here my lovely and best dancer Momo...is My girlfriend. Hoseok said.

No way! Liars.! Taeyoon shouted.

I was boiling with anger inside. I want to kill them so badly.

Then BTS and TWICE started looking at eachother and smiling at eachother.

So...girls....did you fall in love with us? Yoongi asked.

What if we did. I said.

Then it's game over. Namjoon said.

Your gang belongs to us now. So we decided you will be our slaves and you better treat Twice as your queen. Jin said.

Got it? Jungkook asked.

Arraseo. We said.

We didnt get our revenge yet hyerin.... And jungkook is just a fake and our gang is disbanded. ... Please forgive us. We failed as your sisters.

At the hospital....

Is hyerin awake.? I asked one of the nurse's.

Uh...yes she is. You can go inside now.

Hyejin knocked at the door... And hyerin said....come in.

So we went inside and told her everything.

And hyerin cofessed to us that she fell in love with jungkook.

Thats why it was really weird they were all so nice and happy.

And we also told hyerin that tzuyu is the current girlfriend of jungkook.

Just saying their names makes me want to throw up.

What should we do now sis? Jaesoo asked.

Since our revenge plan was failed we decided we will continue this plan in the future.

BTS...TWICE...AND....EXO....they will pay for what they did to us and we will not stop until they beg for their life.

I wish we never met any of you...then we never wouldve ended up like this.

We will hunt you down....and have our.....

Revenge...

Author's Note

No way...they will never accept the fact that....BTS is Twice's Boyfriends a bitches china! I hate people like Bangtan. They all act nice and pretend we are just toys..

I wonder what will happen in the next chapter...

ByeLoves!!!❤❤❤❤😘😘😘😘😘