Chapter 8: I Need U

Hyerin POV

Me and kookie went to timberlands and bought some shoes and actually I'm starting to like jungkook... But i know I shouldnt we were supposed to be enemies and now u fell in love with him.

And jungkook is really fun to be with. I hope we stay like this forever. I mumbled.

Did you say anything babe? Jungkook asked.

Uh... No.. Umm... Kookie... Why do you call me babe even though you dont mean it? I asked.

Look... Hyerin i lo- jungkook was about to say something until i felt a sharp pain in my stomach...

I look down and have blood all over my clothes.

J-jungkook... I said before i passed out.

Jungkook POV

No..ani ... Jebal....ireona... Babe.. Dont leave me....I need you... Jebal.. I  was sobbing really hard. And i heard all the people in the mall shouting.

Saranghae....dont leave me.... I said.

Someone!call an ambulance!! I shout.

After sometime... The ambulance came and took hyerin.

Excuse me... Are you related to her.? One female nurse slut trying to seduce me while showing her fake chest.

I. Am. Her. Boyfriend. And .get. Out. Of. My. Way. S.L.U.T! I shouted which made her flinch.

Ugh! She shout.

Get out of my way. I said as i pushed her to the side.

I went inside the ambulance and they drove to the hospital.

30 min later...

We arrived at the hospital and they took her to the E.R.

I was trying to call hyung... But sadly.... Y/n answered the call...

Y/n's is like this. Jungkook is like this.

                             Y/n - Yeoboseyo?

Y/n.... Heyrin is in the hospital...-J

Y/n-.....WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN HOSPITAL!?

She got shot... She is in the E.R. right now....-J

...im...on my way....

Okay y/n....drive safe... ...-J

I hope you will be okay hyerin.... You need to be... I cant... Without you... Even if you were a nerd in disgiuse. I mumbled.

Y/n POV

How... No...hyerin will be ok...

Are you okay what happened..? Yoongi asked.

Hyerin is in the hospital.. She got shot.... I said.

Oh my fucking swag god.... Lets go we'll just text the others lat- yoongi got cut off by the girls.

What!? They all shout in unison.

No...my twin cant be shot... Hyejin said while crying.

Don't worry shes a strong girl like kim bok joo... She can be also a weightlifter. Taehyung said.

Dont joke around taehyung! Hyejin shout.

After then we went to the hospital... And saw jungkook sleeping and hyerin still bedridden.

It hurts to see her condition.

Then I saw a note next to her bed.

If you found this.. CONGRATULATIONS! you see we are the one who shot hyerin... We want you to meet us tomorrow after school. Make sure to not bring anyone except your sisters

-T.E.

I crumpled the paper..... And look at hyerin.

I will make sure to kill the one who made you like this hyerin....

We will be there to have revenge on who did this to you.... I promise.

Author's Note:

I wonder who is T.E.? B.D. will have revenge tomorrow... Will they be able to kill them or be able to forgive them?

See you in the next chapter.

ByeLoves!!!❤❤❤❤❤😘😘😘😘😘