Chapter 28: Goodbye

*Next Morning*

Y/n POV

I woke up feeling sad. Because i will leave korea and comeback after 3 years.

I went to the bathroom and change into this

My hairstyle

I went dowm to see ji hun oppa dressed up he was really handsome with his clothes

Are you ready? Oppa asked me.

Yeah. I am. I said.

Lets go. He said while taking the bags i was carrying and bring it to the car.

After an hour we finally arrived at Incheon International Airport.

We went inside and booked do the check in part.

Then i saw exo. B.d. and bangtan....exept for one.

Yoongi....

I knew it. He wont be here....he will not see me. I dont think yoongi will come and see me off.

After all i did. This changes everything in life. It will never turn back. What i regretted the most was not confessing to him.

Everything is messed up. I wished i can turn back time. But it will never happen. Not in this time.

Y/n! Dont forget us ok! Hyejin and hyerin said.

Ofcourse not. You are my dongsaengs. I wont forget. I should be the one telling you to not forget me. I said.

Yah! You dare leave your older brother here and go with your crazy twin brother. Jin oppa said.

Ahahhaha... Dont worry oppa. I will take you to america. I said.

When? He asked.

Over my dead body. I said.

Then everyone started laughing.

When you get back make sure to call me first! Taeyoon said.

Ofcourse. I said.

I give them a letter.

What is this for? Jungkook asked.

It's for yoongi. Make sure to give it to him for me ok? I said.

Yeah. They said in unison.

I will also not forget. You channie~ and exo. Even for a short a period of time. I'm lucky that i spend it all with you guys.

Y/n...lets go...we are gonna miss  our flight. Oppa said.

Make sure to give it to him ok! I said while walking backwards and crying at the same time.

Y/n!!! They all started calling my name. While crying which makes my heart break on everystep i make.

DONT FORGET ME OK! LOVE YOU GUYS! I said before entering the boarding center.

I felt my tears not stopping. Not because i left them. Its also because my heart break by the sight yoongi was not there to say goodbye to me.

After some minutes...

We went inside the airplane. It is a 14 and 30 minute flight to get to new york in america.

Me and my brother were in the VIP section.

Then Slowly.....the plane was moving. Then now were are on the runway.

Then the wings started to fly.... Then only a thing is left in my mind.

Bye...seoul....and hello new york.

This is the last chapter of this book thanks for reading it.

ByeLoves!!!❤❤❤😭😭😘😘😘

Just kidding...😂😂😂 did i trick you there? Let me know i. The comment section.

Yoongi POV

I went to the airport to see y/n not there anymore.

You were late. Jimin said.

Yeah.... I missed her goodbye. I said. While tearing up.

A tear then scraped my eyes.

Hyung. Y/n wanted to give you this. Jungkook said as he handed me an envelope.

I started reading the letter which made me regret what i said to her. And broke down which cause everyone to look at me.

I'm sorry y/n....

The letter you gave to yoongi:

Dear Yoongi,

As you see... I knew you were not coming to see me off. After what I did. I know you will never look at me the same again.
I'm sorry if i was just a toy for you. If you find me boring i will change into someone you will accept and not reject me. It hurts when you told me to leave. When you told me get out of the house.

I thought you were gonna comfort me and tell me you will wait for me. But it all turned out wrong.  Even if you dont love me back....i will accept your decision.

I wish i couldve confessed to you sooner but i didnt have time so i decided to write a letter.

But as so you know..... Min yoongi....you are my first love. And dont regret saying your words to me that day... I love you min yoongi. You stupid white ass casper.

-y/n.

Author' Note:

2 chapters left. I'm trying my best to finish this book so i can continue book 2. But still did i really fool you this time.? I really want you too vote and give so many reads for the book 2 of gangster in disguise"Coffee & Vanilla"

See you in the next chapter

ByeLoves!!!❤❤❤😘❤😘😘❤