Chapter 6

*Isaiah's p.o.v*

"Jeremy I told you stop bothering me!" Jada yells opening the door.

"What do you want Isaiah?" She asks half heartedly.

"Since you're being so stubborn, this was my only way on getting through to you."

"Being stubborn? Are you being serious right now?"

"Listen Jada I didn't know my mom was going to just show up out of nowhere. We haven't spoken in years."

"We've been together for two years an you didn't even bother telling me how your mother was."

"I know Jada I know. I messed up big time but all I need to a chance to explain."

"Ever since I met you I've been giving you chances."

"Jada I'm sorry. I can't say that enough. It's not my fault my mom doesn't approve."

"Why didn't you bother talking to me Isaiah! That's the only reason I'm upset. You didn't even have the decency to tell me."

"I know I should've told you. I just didn't know how."

"We've been together for two years Isaiah!"

"What do you want me to do Jada? Go back in time?! I can't! I'm sorry I didn't tell you I really am. I didn't even know something like this would happen."

"Well it did. We need a break Isaiah."

"No. Jada you can't do this."

"We need space right now. This is all too much for me."

"Why are you always running away when things happen between us?" I ask stepping closer to her.

"I'm not running away."

"You are Jada. Saying we need space an all that is running away. Why can't we just solve this right here right now."

"How do you even solve something like this Isaiah? Honestly how?"

"You can start by listening to what I have to say instead of getting mad."

"Fine."

--------------------------------------------

*Jada's p.o.v*

"So you mean to tell me because you an Sam's real father is black but she doesn't like black people?" I ask looking at Isaiah in disbelief.

"Yes. It's kinda funny to me. I've never really fit in with the other white kids growing up."

"Then who's this other guy that I met? He seems to like me."

"Of course he does. He's our step dad obviously but he took care of us after my father left us. He's a nice guy an best of all he's not like my mother. My mom made him stop talking to Sam an I after she found out we were dating outside of our race."

"You do look a little mixed." I say jokingly.

"You not funny!" He reaches over an starts to tickle me.

"I am! I am!" I yell giggling.

"Anyway about the girl that was with them she's not just any old friend of mine." I sit up straight an look at him. "Let me guess she's an ex?" I ask getting on edge.

"Relax Jada an yea she kinda is. I mean technically I was only using her for..."

"Don't tell me! I don't wanna know. But what Is she here for?"

"My mom has always had this idea in her head that I would end up with her."

"I don't like it."

"You have nothing to worry about.I'm all yours baby." He says smiling.

"You better be. You know I have no problem checking these little females out here." All I know is whatever his mother an whatever her name is plans to throw at me I'm ready for it. I'm not giving this up without a fight.