Chapter 11

*Isaiah's p.o.v*

I don't know what just came over me but I've grown real tired of my mother's BS. I'm tired of people trying to destroy my relationship with Jada. That's who I want to be with an that's who I'm going to stay with. No matter what anyone says I love Jada an I'm not leaving her. I refuse to give up on us.

"Isaiah, what was that?"

"Me showing you that I'm here to stay and that no one, not even my own mother is going to change that."

"But what if your mother comes? I don't wanna have to fight her."

I instantly start cracking up as Jada speaks. "Baby don't worry about my mother. I'll handle it."

"I can't believe you just did that for me."

"I love you girl! I promise I'll do whatever it takes to keep you and I happy."

"Gimme kiss." She says poking her lips out.

"Don't start something you can't finish." I reply looking down into her eyes.

"Shut up an kiss me!" She squeals reaching for my neck.

"Big baby!" I pick her up an kiss her quickly. I'm really trying to control myself around Jada but apparently the other me has a mind of his own.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Let's go lay down I'm kinda sleepy."

"Aww my big baby,let's go sleep."

------------------------------------------

*Jada's p.o.v*

The next day

Last night threw me way off guard but I'm so happy Isaiah finally stood up for our relationship. I just hope his mom an whatever her name is are finally through with their drastic tactics. I gently raise Isaiah's arm from around my waist an tip toe to the bathroom. I'm going to take a shower an then wake my baby up with breakfast. I lean down to turn the water on, then I hear the front door opening.

"Isaiah! Jada! Wake the fuck up!"

"Sam get out with all that man! I'm sleep!" I hear Isaiah yell.

"Goodmorning to you too Sam!"

"Y'all ain't cook? Lazy asses."

"Can I wake up first?" I say walking into the kitchen seeing her long light brown hair swinging as she moves around.

"Someone has to." Isaiah says creeping up behind me as I walk into the kitchen.

"I heard someone got bold last night." Sam says smirking.

"What you come here for? Gossip?"

"Isaiah shut up!"

"Baeeee defend me."

"Sam leave my baby alone.

"Whatever..." Before Sam can finish there's a knock at the door.

"Isaiah! Open this damn door!" We all hear their mom scream.

"Damn mommy dearest is here."