Chapter 23

*Isaiah's p.o.v*

"We're leaving!" Jada yells rushing into the living room with Dustin in her arms. Oh shit what happened. Everyone is in silence as we all watch Jada rush out the front door. "What the hell happened to her?" Jeremy asks walking out of the kitchen. "Watch your mouth boy!" Someone says from the kitchen. I hop off the couch and rush outside to Jada. "Jada, what's wrong?"

"Nothing just take me home please." She says with sadness in her voice. I reach for her but she shifts and moves out of my reach. "Just talk to me baby please."

"My-my m-mom she.. She cheated on my d-dad an-and D-Dustin isn't.... He isn't..."

" Jada slow down and just talk to me." I whisper turning her around to face me. I look at her and see nothing but tears running down her cheeks. I pull her and Dustin towards my chest and hug them. "I'll take you guys home." I whisper into Jada's hair.

------------------------------------------

*Jada's p.o.v*

"Just relax and I'll look after him."

"Are you sure?"

"What's the worst that could happen?"

"Oh my gosh."

"I'm just kidding Jada. Go on and relax in the bath a ran you. We'll be fine, I promise."

"Okay okay. I'll try to relax."

"Good. I love you." Isaiah says before walking out of my bathroom. I hop off of the counter and take my rob off. I stare in the mirror. My eyes look so red from crying. I don't even know the reason why I was crying;maybe it's the fact that I feel the pain that Dustin is going to feel when he grows up. I can't believe my mom could step out on my dad, on this family. We were just getting back to being on good terms. Now I can never look at her the same. I walk over to the tub and look at all the pink suds. Maybe this is exactly what I need. I should've stayed on campus. I dip one foot into the water and wince at how hot it is. I put my other foot in and slowly sit down. "Just relax Jada. You need this. You really,really need this." I whisper to myself out loud as I lye back and close my eyes, letting sleep takeover me.

------------------------------------------

"Jada honey you have to wake up!" A familiar female voice says to me.

"Huh? Where... Where am I?" I say shielding my eyes from the bright lights above me.

"She's waking up! Isaiah! Sam! Come quick!" The voice becomes more clear to me and I realize it's their mother. What the hell?.