Chapter 16

*Isaiah's p.o.v*

"Jada come on just get in I said I was sorry!"

"You always saying that!" She shoots back continuing to walk. I see I gotta do this the hard way. I get out an step in front of her. "Jada look at me."

"No! Move Isaiah, I'm going home." She says trying to side step me.

"No Jada. You and I both know I can't let you leave if you're upset."

"You was taking your anger out on me for no reason."

"I know baby and I'm sorry about that. Will you forgive me?"

"I don't know yet?"

"Come on jay it's Christmas Eve, can you forgive me please?"

"Should've thought about that before you just blew up at me."

"You not mad baby." I say pulling her closer to me.

"Yes I am. You hurt my feelings." She says fake pouting.

"Aww come here let me make you feel better." I tilt her chin up an lean down to kiss her.

"Isaiah... Nooo.. I'm supposed to be mad." She says between kisses.

"Then why are you so weak at resistance right now? Huh Jada." I smirk at her.

"Ugh I hate you so much." She says before punching me.

"Are we good now?"

"I guess. Still hate you though." She says before getting in the car. I shake my head an smile because I know no matter what she'll always have a soft spot for those kisses. We both will.
------------------------------------------
*Jada's p.o.v*

I'm still stuck on Sam telling me that their mom had something to do with that fire. I just can't wrap my head around a mother doing something like that to her child. But, I promise that no matter what she's going to pay for this.

"Isaiah my boy, how you been?" My dad yells as Isaiah and I enter my house.

"I've had better days." He replies back.

"What's going on?" My mom asks walking out of the kitchen with Dustin on her hip. Oh my gosh. How are we going to tell me parents about this.

"Well someone burned down my apartment building." Isaiah says leaving out one detail.

"Do they know who did it?!" My parents says at the same time. Here we go.

"Not yet but I'm pretty sure they'll get them soon. Both of them."

"Aw honey I'm so sorry to hear about that. You're welcome to stay over if you want." My mom says as my father and I look at her like she's crazy. Then, I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. It's an unknown number but I answer anyway.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Jada don't hang up, please."

"Who is this?"

"It's me randy."