Chapter 8

*Jada's p.o.v*

"Care to explain?" I ask stepping towards Isaiah.

"Umm we gotta go." Jeremy says walking out of Pink with Dustin.

"Yea Isaiah care to explain." Tiffany says walking up next to me.

"Jada I can explain..."

"Isaiah was just helping me look around." What's her name says.

"Yea babe I was just helping her look around."

"Honestly?" I ask eyeing them both suspiciously.

"Yes Jada."

"So you helping her look around Pink?"

"Let me talk to you outside." Isaiah says grabbing my arm.

"What Isaiah?" I ask getting irritated.

"My mom made me bring her honestly. I didn't know she was going to go in there," I just stare up at him waiting for the rest of what he's going to say.

"My mom wouldn't even let me get a word out. I know I shouldn't let her run over me but she is my mom Jada. You're gone have to respect that."

"I do but..."

"Uh uh. No more getting mad or none of that. I told you I'm yours. You have nothing to worry about. What me an Lauren had is over for good, I promise you that."

"I believe you Isaiah."

"Good now gimme a kiss."

"Naw that's alright! Tiffany let's go." I say stepping to the side of him. "Damn it's like that? Don't forget you're spending the night at my house tonight anyway!" He calls out behind me as I continue to walk away. This is going to be harder then I thought.

--------------------------------------------

*Isaiah's p.o.v*

That was close is all my mind screamed.I don't need any more drama getting in the way of my relationship with Jada. "You lucky I just saved your ass." Lauren says sarcastically. I forgot she was even here. "Technically you saved your own ass. Anyway are we finished in here?"

"You just don't know what you're in for Isaiah; and to answer your question yea we are." Before I could get a word out she walked out of the store an into the next. I can't believe my mom is making me do this. I'm 22 years old I should be able to say no to something I don't want to do. I need to do some serious thinking. Sam's right I do need to grow some balls an stand up to our mother. I just don't know how. But I know for sure whatever I do my mom is going to take it an run with it. I just hope I don't do something I'll regret later on.