Past Secrets, New intentions and a powerful enemy

Clare's POV.

The person who layed there on the verge of life and death was my little brother Sam. You see me and my brother were orphans. Our parent's didn't know about the lady phantom buisness and it was unfortunate dad was shot in a car chase. It was an instant death. My mom ribcage broke after the car rammed into her piercing her lungs. Another instant death. That day me and Sam were waiting back home for our parents but instead we got news they were gone. I vowed to myself after that incident to never let anyone harm my brother. Today I broke that promise. Who would know about my brother? Unless...they had followed me! I should of been me careful. Those bastards are gonna pay.

 Cassy's POV.

When I arrived I saw Clare watching her brother with so many emotions sadness,anger but mostly anger for whoever had harmed him. I knew what Clare would do when she found who had dunnit. I had a hunch it was our enemies.

Declyn's POV.

I was chasing after the person I was assigned to catch. He was quick I can assure you that. I had already sent a message to Clare about her brother. I was too late when I arrived. Since the man saw me he went sprinting off and let me tell you his is damn fast.

***********

sorry this is short but wattpad wasn't working and I was getting extremely frustrated. Things I did:Talk to a dude to stop him commiting suicide. Made a girl and a boy fall in love again. Renewed along lost friendship ^^

-Gummy Beat