Somethings in life just seem like they are just not worth it..for being an Agent

Many reasons never to put a girl name Clare and a guy name Dennis as partners

"Claaarey Bear why wont you answer meeee!"Dennis sang as he skipped around me, enjoying my pain. Why that evil.......Monkey! That's right monkey! Dennis is a MONKEY!(and dumb one in fact) Why! out of all the people that I got teamed up with they chose Dennis? Oh, thats right he's nearly as good as me,(note nearly). Sometimes I wish I wasnt so  good at what I do...."CLAREEY BEAR!"he yelled. Thats it. "What the in the world do you want??!!"I yelled back resisting the urge to kill him.

"Nothing!"he said with a smirk. I turned back around and continued to walk when.."CLAAAREEEY BEAR!"he yelled again. "WHAT!"I screamed. "There's no need to yell sheesh"he said with a innocent face. Why that...you know what? Just forget it.

ten minutes of torture later.......

knock!knock! A man in his 50s step out from behind the door. I knew immediately who he was. "well hello may I ask who are you?"he bowed but I twinkle in his eyes knew who we were. "Well me and my friend are the bodyguards you've hired for..."I started ,but he interrupted me saying"Yes I know but,Clare we have to get you into a disguise before you meet Master Benjimin." He turned around gestruring me to follow and Dennis to stay put.

15 mintues later...

"Here is you outfit please change in the back room"he said handing me it. The outfit consisted of a white undershirt ,a black suit and a short black wig. Cool...kinda. Anyhow after I changed into my outfit

I was ready for the job. "The mission had already began"whispered an eerie voice in my head.

*********************************************++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HELLO PEOPLE OF...umm...WATTPAD!!!

SORRY 4 THE SHORT CHAPPIE

BTW OUTFIT ON THE SIDE INCLUDING THE WIG(ps.forget the person)

Busy running TW