Nightie night and never wake up!

Alrighteo! guys I kinda deleted the previous chapter cause It's a bit mixed up! gaaaah sometimes my own memory loss gets to me! ;p (also when my mom's not watching I'll update randomly) so just to get it Clear:

1.Clare discovered a bomb in the hospitable

2.Corey is still trying to call his friend Saske

3.Declyn is the one chasing the baddie (whooohooo!)

4.You guys still have to figure out who is the replacement for Maddy and Jack

NOW ONWARD TO READ!

Clare's POV.

I stared at the possible thing that instantly kill everyone in this place. I had to get it out of here fast. Unless I could defuse it. I sprinted towards the anouncement room. No one was there which was good.I couldn't call Maddy,no she can't stress. I turned on the ear piece and quickly connected to Cassy "Get everyone out of here now! There's a bomb!"

Cassy's POV.

"There's a bomb!" those were the last words I heard before she disconected. I didn't panick though. It wasn't the right moment to. Right now my mind was concertrated on 1 mission only, getting as many people out of here as possible.

Corey's POV.

Saske wasn't answering his phone. Which kinda was whole point of him having one. Damn him. I can only guess where they were now. Suddenly I was pushed to the ground by a bunch of people. There loads streaming out of the hospitable. Why!!??

Clare's POV.

I was stuck in a cliche moment, to cut the blue wire or red? One could make this bomb explode in minutes the other could defuse it. Only one way to find out.....

Declyn's POV.

I had managed to track the man down. He was leading towards a tall looming building on Thersdale Street. Why hadn't we noticed this before? The building was labled Herald's Hotel. The same mysterious name as our enemy! I think he may be closer than we think. Pulling out my communicator I called Maddy. Let's just hope she wasn't too busy.

***hehe

sorry it's too short I just well dizzy

-therabbitanddog