this continues on from mission started...

As I step in I gaze at the wonders of this place. The statues on the side were ancient but beautiful. It was a wonder that people never notice,but what do you expect? Most of the kids here never appreciate old things. I pull on the phoenix statue's beak and a hidden window opens. Jumping through the window I spot the place within my reach. I put on my fake blonde wig and blue contact lenses. With this disguise no one will recognise me. Strutting towards the buliding I knock on the back door. Beady eyes appear through the little space on the door."what doya want?"a hoarse voice says. "here to meet robin"I reply smoothly. "I letya in if you answer this riddle"the voice says."If you have it,you want to share it.If you share it you dont have it.what is it?"the voice asks. hah! the answers simple. "A secret"I reply. "correct"the voice answered.

A hole opens below me,as I drop below I see a chair below. "Welcome back L.P."says a robotic voice"please place your eye against the scan. I look into the odd machinery,when suddenly a bright light flashes thorugh the screen.

"hey clancy you can go in"says the figure on the screen...

hahahaa no gonna tell you who that was gotta wait next chap!by the way sorry 4 not uploading 4 sooo long had many assignments and it was getting me stressed out!anyway hope you enjoyed this chap!

silly as always T.W