16

~Jiyong's P.O.V~

A/N: THE NEXT TWO OR SO CHAPTERS WILL HAVE TIME SKIPS!

~1 Month Later, 2 Months Until Wedding Day~

Watching Brielle try on her wedding dress brought tears to my eyes. She looked amazing in her dress, it fit her in all the right places and it made her look downright gorgeous. She turned to me and smiled after the lady that was helping her finished up what she was doing. "What do you think?" She asked, turning a full 360 to show me all of the dress. "So beautiful, I can't wait to watch you walk down the aisle," I replied, smiling up at her teary-eyed face. "Don't cry yet baby save it for the actual day, you don't need to be crying," I said, standing up to wipe the tears that fell from her eyes. She giggled in response and wiped her face as the lady lead her back into the changing room so she could put her normal clothes back on. She took my hand in hers once she returned from the changing room, smiling like crazy as we made our way back home.

Upon our arrival, Brielle immediately pulled me into our room and shut the door, desperately pulling me closer to her and pressing her lips against mine, triggering another hour spent wrapped up in nothing but the sheets. I won't lie and say that I don't enjoy having this much sex with Brielle, but neither one of us had a clue on why she was so sex driven. Pre-marriage jitters maybe, who knows? She shifted beside me and turned to look at me, her hand brushing the hair that was still stuck to my forehead, a small smile creeping on her lips. "I love you." She whispered before pulling herself up from the bed, throwing on her bathrobe and walking away to tend to Jaejoon, whos crying rang loudly through the baby monitor. "I love you too." I chuckled, pulling on my sweatpants before exiting the room, making my way to the kitchen to prepare myself a bowl of cereal.

I watched Brielle intently as she carried Jaejoon into the kitchen on her hip, making him a bottle using breastmilk that she put in the fridge before we left, Jaejoon happily sucking down the liquid. "He's a big eater just like his daddy." I chuckled, spooning another mouthful of cereal into my mouth as Brielle laughed. "He sure is, wait until he starts eating solid foods." She replied, pulling the bottle away from Jaejoon's mouth to burp him. He let out a cry of protest before it was replaced with a loud burp. "And he burps just like me too." I cooed, walking up to her and gently stroking Jaejoon's head and then placing a gentle kiss on his cheek.  Brielle smiled and placed the bottle back into Jaejoon's mouth before turning and walking back in the direction of his nursery to finish off his feeding and then change him and put him back to sleep. I washed my bowl and put it in the sink before snatching my laptop up off the counter and seated myself at my desk in the bedroom, pulling up the newest song for BIGBANG, "Last Dance". 

I felt hands on my shoulders as Brielle reentered the room, tossing her robe off, her body walking into the bathroom, the door shutting slightly. I half expected myself to follow her, but I stayed in place, pushing myself to fight off the urge to give in to her sex drive. This song needed to be completed, and it had to be finished by the end of the week. I had been so distracted by Brielle that I completely forgot about my deadline and the song in its entirety. I heard the shower running and glanced at the door, tearing my gaze away from the wood surface as I began typing out more lyrics. "Just one last dance~" I sang to myself as I finished the chorus piece I was working on, the bathroom door opening, Brielle stepping out wrapped in nothing but a towel. I groaned and rubbed my hands across my face, peeling my eyes away as Brielle purposely dropped her towel on the ground.

"Brielle..." I whined, keeping my eyes glued to the computer screen as her hands met my shoulders again. "Put some clothes on, I need to work," I said firmly, clearing my throat as her hands slid down my chest. " She just huffed and stormed away, pulling some clothes on and then plopping onto the bed, her arms crossed over her chest. "Don't be like that, having sex can wait," I said, going back to typing the lyrics to the song. "I don't see why you cant just fuck me and then go back to work." She complained, causing me to roll my eyes and turn toward her. "Really? Can't you be patient? I really need to get this song done, why are you being so moody all of a sudden." I snapped, whipping around to start working on the song again, Brielle getting up and storming out of the room. I rolled my eyes once more and began working on the song again, my eyes scanning Brielle as she walked into the room again and then shutting herself in the bathroom. I sighed and continued to type, keeping my gaze on the screen, the song almost finished.

10 minutes go by and Brielle finally emerges from the bathroom, her hands behind her back as she sat down on the bed. I turned to look at her and raised an eyebrow at her, interested in what was hiding behind her back. "You okay?" I asked, eyeing her slightly as she nodded, not speaking at all. "Okay, what's wrong? Are you upset with me because I wouldn't have sex with you?" I asked, turning completely around to face her as she shook her head back and forth, tears present in her blue eyes. She took a deep breath before she spoke. "Jiyong, I'm pregnant."

A/N: WELL ISN'T THAT SOMETHING, KWON BABY #2. LIKE I SAID, SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS FROM HERE ON OUT, ENJOY GUYS!~